anyone tried these tires

UltraLiteTriple

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I was lookin at the kenda exocutioners or the AMS swamp fox anyone tried them letme know how you like them
thanks Rob

catzuki

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
my buddy had the kendas, they are awsoe in mud and skeg and such, Bt they are the worst tires ever in the winter. Only reason i say that is cause they have a very hard rubber compund and they wear like iron. Never herd anything about the swamp foxes.

crazy_wheeler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Check out the mud bitches. They look like a mud lite xtr but with more agressive side lug. I believe there is a fella on the site that sells them....hmm I think his handle is mudbitch as well.

slvrbrt

Reaction score
Look in the "picture of your ride" thread, couple pics of the bitches on my BF 750 near the end of the thread

mudbitchguy

Reaction score
Website
www.supergripatv.ca
I was lookin at the kenda exocutioners or the AMS swamp fox anyone tried them letme know how you like them
thanks Rob

If your interested in our super grip mud bitches, check out our site, or pm me. I also have an ad on this site that links to my website... i'm not sure if i'm allowed to provide the link to my site in the forums

Thanks Rej

Bruteskeg

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What are you looking for in a tire ?? What do you wanna do with it ? All around trail rideing, mud riding or muskeg? For Skeg and mud I would recomend a highlifter outlaw they are truly amazing in the skeg. For all around tires mudbuggs are good all around. Them mud B*tches loo like they would be pretty good tire too. Do they have a hard rubber compound ?? I was told they are simaler to the Mudzillas ?? I'm lookin for an agressive tire that works good for climbing and going through lighter mud, and rocks scince I;m going to be living in grande Cache for a wile, I dont wanna wear out the laws.

plumbum

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.outlawatvclub.com
i have the new maxxis zilla tires. i have about 400km's on them now. no visible signs of wear. better traction the the mudlites that i had before and i shed approx 9 lbs going from 26" tires to 27" tires. they are the lightest tire on the market right now. i am happy with them and everyone that know that has them is very happy with them as well. good tire.

WCTHEMI

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I run the executioners, very happy with them. Rode in the snow a bit with them in November when hunting, but other then that I don't ride much in the winter, so I can't give a real accurate winter performance evaluation. But they are great in the mud and skag.

poppajon

Reaction score
I had the 26" Swamp-Fox tires on my Vinson, they were a great tire when new, but the first winter made them crack all to He!! My dealership warranteed them thru Parts Canada and I got a new set of Mud Lite XT's The dealership quit selling the Swamp-Fox's as they had a number of other customers come back with cracked tires as well (would lose air). If AMS can change their rubber compound and garantee no cracking, I would not hesitate to get them again!

Attachments

• s&m swamp fox.jpg
    s&m swamp fox.jpg
    92.6 KB · Views: 140
  • s&m swamp fox 2.JPG
    s&m swamp fox 2.JPG
    89.7 KB · Views: 139

Shredder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm lookin for an agressive tire that works good for climbing and going through lighter mud, and rocks scince I;m going to be living in grande Cache for a wile, I dont wanna wear out the laws.

I've ran Interco Swamp Lites for the last 3000 kms om my 700 Kingquad. The first 4000 kms on this quad were on Mud Bugs. The Swamp Lites are just as good in the goo; and WAAAAAY better trail/road/hardpack tires.

leonard

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I cant believe swamp lites got recommended for skeg riding.. PLEASE DON'T DO THAT.

they are horrible in skeg and dig strait down and cant float there way threw it because of broken tread design.

they are however really excellent in hard bottom mud like most Interco tires are.

as well they are great trail tires, handling wise the best mud/trail combo on the market in my opinion and are really good at climbing hills.

they have a tough time climbing out of mud holes tho due to having no tread bars and the broken tread tends to make them hop the front wheels and not bite to pull your bike up.

all in all yes Swamplites are good tires. for a heavy mudder id recommend even mudbugs over them purely because of the paddle design having better tendency to push you forward in bottomless stuff. and pull you out of slick mud holes better on exit.

Shredder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sorry; but I really have to disagree. I run in the muskeg every day, and I don't ever do it for fun. If I was trailering to the muskeg, then going back and forth thru it; give me a set of Mudzillas. For the 2500 kms of mixed riding we do every year, I'll take Swamp Lites, or ITP XTR's. Any tires with the long paddles such as Mud Bugs, or Gators, are not near as nice on the roads and trails as the broken lug designs, and gain VERY little in the goo. Not enough gain for any of our operators to run them any more. We have 5 operators, running 4 Kingquads, and 1 CanAm 800. We used to run Mud Bugs; but now every quad is running XTR's or Swamp Lites.

Top Bottom