Anyone tried the 509 fog fan for your goggles?

torkd

Reaction score
Hey i was just on the 509 website and saw they had built a fan to eliminate goggle fogging. Has anyone tried these out yet? $65 is a steep price if they dont work very good.

Thanks

tantrumpipeline

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
absolute crap, spend the $65 on spare lenses, warranty replaced mine 3 times before I gave up and traded it in on lenses

Last edited:

dezmitchell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I to have problems with the lenses scratching they sure seem delicate thats for sure but other then that AWESOME goggles just put them in the case when your done with them im sure any brands lense will get f-up if just thrown in the seat.

As far as the goggles and the fan AWESOME!!!! i rode with glasses last year (got contacts this year) but would only fog up with glasses on a cold day when i was just sitting.

powerteker

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hopefully they have a better fan this year.....seems if u screw them in too much they wont work at all

carlsonswerve

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
used them all season last year and moved it from goggle to goggle and it was awesome. noticable difference

Summiteer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey i was just on the 509 website and saw they had built a fan to eliminate goggle fogging. Has anyone tried these out yet? $65 is a steep price if they dont work very good.

Thanks
Looks alot like the habervision fan.

polarsledhead

Reaction score
mine sucked as well I cant seem to find a set of goggles that just cut it

Skadi

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
crazy to hear problems with these. Both my brother and I run these and LOVE the fan!! Neither of us have had ANY issues with them working... I ride in pretty heavy wet snow so tend to fog up if (ok, when) I get stuck and forget to take my lid off to dig out.... The fan REALLY helps for those conditions!

OnlyPolaris

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
have had real good luck with the fan. Goggles don't fog up anymore. Never had any issues with it. The only thing that gets annoying is that when you stop it cuts in and out if you keep your helmet on. the buzing noise gets pretty irritating.

Top Bottom