Anyone running an Aerocharger on their Pro?

kovs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There is a chance we will have a low number available by mid Feb or so. We are in no hurry to rush this out the door and really want to log some miles first. I am going to give it to a bunch of different people to ride so we can get a good cross section of feedback. Everyone rides a bit different, so this will tell us if we hit our target.
The intention is to have a true pull the rope and go setup that really never needs tuning.

I'll offer to test a low boost kit (buy it after testing lol) out here in the flat land and a trip west in later feb-march.
I think alot of us sask guys will be looking at your low boost kit as a nice alternative to the other "kits" as its reasonable price, and should work excellent here and there with more than enough HP to satisfy the greedy.

speedyleland

Reaction score
I ran the non intercooled aerocharger kit on my 11 pro all last year at 7 lbs and i was really happy how it ran all year with exception of sucking in my reeds. this year with the help of hm i have upgraded my turbo with a intercooler , running the vipec , reed stops. upgraded motor mounts and a few other goodies. I will have it back together by the end of the week and off to revy to put some seat time in. i can give an honest update after a few rides.

Aker

Reaction score
I ran the non intercooled aerocharger kit on my 11 pro all last year at 7 lbs and i was really happy how it ran all year with exception of sucking in my reeds. this year with the help of hm i have upgraded my turbo with a intercooler , running the vipec , reed stops. upgraded motor mounts and a few other goodies. I will have it back together by the end of the week and off to revy to put some seat time in. i can give an honest update after a few rides.

And actual aero charger kit? And then you put hm updates for this year.

BrosBeforeHos

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
And actual aero charger kit? And then you put hm updates for this year.

I'm with you on this one, a little confused. You have an Aerocharger turbo kit but upgraded it with HM turbo kit parts this year. I guess anything is possible and you can mismatch the kits?

bigfish

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm with you on this one, a little confused. You have an Aerocharger turbo kit but upgraded it with HM turbo kit parts this year. I guess anything is possible and you can mismatch the kits?
hm turbos has a aerocharger kit they use garrets & aeros so you could get parts from hm to upgrade with.

DaltonW

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There is a chance we will have a low number available by mid Feb or so. We are in no hurry to rush this out the door and really want to log some miles first. I am going to give it to a bunch of different people to ride so we can get a good cross section of feedback. Everyone rides a bit different, so this will tell us if we hit our target.
The intention is to have a true pull the rope and go setup that really never needs tuning.

If you need a test pilot or when your out in the mountains let me know, would love some seat time on one of these kits.

speedyleland

Reaction score
will be in revelstoke Jan 8 to the 15th and if anyone is confused about hm turbos yes they do use the same aerocharger turbo with a way different kit. These guys no there chit.

shady280zx

Reaction score
will be in revelstoke Jan 8 to the 15th and if anyone is confused about hm turbos yes they do use the same aerocharger turbo with a way different kit. These guys no there chit.

Did you take your sled down to HM or did you have someone install it here in AB? Just curious, I am running an HM Kit on my 12'. No mountain time yet as I am stuck at work!

speedyleland

Reaction score
No i installed everything myself. From 1650 to 6500 ft i have not had one hiccup in 300 miles with the vipec it runs very crisp at all altitudes. Very impressed.

shady280zx

Reaction score
No i installed everything myself. From 1650 to 6500 ft i have not had one hiccup in 300 miles with the vipec it runs very crisp at all altitudes. Very impressed.

Nice glad to hear, from what little testing I have done I have had the same results. Are you running EBC or still MBC?

Top Bottom