anyone riding

REV2XHEART

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
anytime from Feb 12 - 22 at all in or around McBride? I have a bunch of days off, but I don't think any of my riding buddies can go.

Anyone going to be there around that time and wouldn't mind me tagging along?

I am likely also going to put a very similar email in the other typical destinations as well. Really it don't matter to me where I ride.

heyjude

RIP Judy
Reaction score
Website
www.mountainhavenbb.vpweb.com
anytime from Feb 12 - 22 at all in or around McBride? I have a bunch of days off, but I don't think any of my riding buddies can go.

I am likely also going to put a very similar email in the other typical destinations as well. Really it don't matter to me where I ride.

We have a couple of groups that will be staying at our B & B during that time. They would have no problem with a single rider joining up with them. You can also check with the two sled shops - guys are always checking in with them looking for riding partners. Others just go up to the parking lot and join with a group. Everyone is pretty good about allowing others to tag along.

mcbride mountain sports

Reaction score
:)

I have a group of 6-7 guys renting my house from Frt Mac, they are a really good bunch and I'm sure that they won't mind an extra buddy.They will be in the shop first thing in the morning for av gear.Let me know what you decide so I can let them know.

Loopkey

Reaction score
we will be there on feb 12-14 in McBride there is five of us so if you want to join let me know.

blastoff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
there will be lots of people there get to the cabin and hook up with someone.

julliopat

Reaction score
We are leaving the 12 in the morning for McBride staying there until the 14, there is 7 of us so if you want to join let me know.

Top Bottom