Anyone Ridding at Fickle Lake area Next Weekend?

kbrunlees

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We are camping out at Fickle Lake on the weekend of the 24th anyone planning a ride in that area? If so would you mind a tag a long? Yeah I know spelled riding wrong can't change it now!

Last edited:

lbartels

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We are camping out at Fickle Lake on the weekend of the 24th anyone planning a ride in that area? If so would you mind a tag a long? Yeah I know spelled riding wrong can't change it now!

Fickel lake? is that along the hiway just west of edson down to robb?

kbrunlees

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yup southwest of edson just before you get to Robb, but if you are riding in the edson area I am not picky. I know there are some good trails I just don't want to be a complete idiot and go by myself and get myself in real trouble!! :rolleyes:

Lahey99

Reaction score
i would be willing to head down for a ride? pretty new to edmonton and quadding in the area always looking to meet new people to ride with and learn trails near here!

kbrunlees

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
you are welcome to come if we can't get a guide I just may do the ride just west of Edson that they had a rally at a month or so ago.

Lahey99

Reaction score
Me and my gf would tag along on that one forsure thats only about an hr gotUs here in west edmonton. Throw me a Pm let me know whats up.

kbrunlees

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Any Locals want to show the city slickers about?? I was thinking on Sat a ride on the swanson rd trail just west of Edson the one that they had the rally on. I hoping to meet at the UAF at Robb road and 16 at 9:30 just putting it out there.

LBZ

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Where are the good places to camp around fickle?
Out here working right now. Looks like a great area to camp and quad.

Last edited:
Top Bottom