Anyone remove the front cooler?

flabbajabba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I removed my front cooler Tue in Clemina using the big ROCK method :rant:
I thought I read someone had took it out for more clearance? Do I need it?(overheat?) I was looking at it today and it looks easy enough to bypass.

oler1234

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I removed my front cooler Tue in Clemina using the big ROCK method :rant:
I thought I read someone had took it out for more clearance? Do I need it?(overheat?) I was looking at it today and it looks easy enough to bypass.

Removed for clearence.... no need we just put a 3" paddlle on one. There was more room around the cooler then the top of the tunnel. I would keep it for cooling if i were u, also though if you pull it off then u can see into the engine bay,

flabbajabba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yah if I left it out I would plug the big hole. I probably will just buy one I remember someone saying that it doesn't do much.

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i think it does the most. in low snow conditions that is the only cooler that is getting any cooling.

that being said in good snow i dont think you would have any issues with it heating up.

flabbajabba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i think it does the most. in low snow conditions that is the only cooler that is getting any cooling.

that being said in good snow i dont think you would have any issues with it heating up.

I was hoping I could cheap out but I'll put it back in. It just sucks I just got my sled straight and the best day of snow I've had in a long time and now I have to take it all apart and weld/hammer her back together. :rant::beer:

Top Bottom