Anyone Planning any rides over the next few weekends

snowseeker

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey guys and girls I was wondering if anyone has or is planiing some rides next weekend or the following weekend? I am looking to get out for a day ride or to.

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
See Ron at Bruderhiem on Sunday,will be there if ball tournament is a bust! LOL!
catmando!

Sweigh

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If my Renegade shows up this week I'll have nothing on my mind but to get that thing broken in! I'll let you know.

snowseeker

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well let set something up for this Sunday as that is the day that seems to work the best for everyone. I am looking forward to getting the Rhino out and try out the new lift kit.

snowseeker

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ok guys I just herd that my machine will be ready to pick up on Friday so lets go riding on Sunday. So where does everyone want to go? Lets get it set up and make a day ride out of it and bring lunch etc...

Sweigh

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Also got a call from Riverside today saying my Renegade will be ready for friday. Currently my plans are to head to Vega for a day ride this weekend to break it in. If anyone is interested in meeting up, let me know.

snowseeker

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Also got a call from Riverside today saying my Renegade will be ready for friday. Currently my plans are to head to Vega for a day ride this weekend to break it in. If anyone is interested in meeting up, let me know.

Where is Vega at? We haven't made up our minds where were going yet. Ron and I was talking earlier and thinking of Long Island Lake. Anywhere but the Bruderheim area for a change.

Sweigh

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Vega is about an hour and a half drive northwest from the city. should be about the same length for you as you're more north of the city. GREAT riding for sorts. it's got some hills, plenty of sand, and large areas of skag. I don't normally make the drive out there myself, but from what I remember you just head straight through vega until you hit the river crossing. there is no bridge, but a ferry runs vehicles across the river free of charge. Once off the ferry , it's about a 5 minute drive up the road to the sand area. We've unloaded in all sorts of areas, but there is a treed "camping" area just in the trees off to the right once you hit the main open sandy area.

For anyone that hasn't been, it's well worth the trip! here's a picture of vega on google map in case you want a reference.

Google Maps

Let me know if you guys decide to give it a try, and we can exchange details on when and where to meet, etc..

snowseeker

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Vega is about an hour and a half drive northwest from the city. should be about the same length for you as you're more north of the city. GREAT riding for sorts. it's got some hills, plenty of sand, and large areas of skag. I don't normally make the drive out there myself, but from what I remember you just head straight through vega until you hit the river crossing. there is no bridge, but a ferry runs vehicles across the river free of charge. Once off the ferry , it's about a 5 minute drive up the road to the sand area. We've unloaded in all sorts of areas, but there is a treed "camping" area just in the trees off to the right once you hit the main open sandy area.

For anyone that hasn't been, it's well worth the trip! here's a picture of vega on google map in case you want a reference.

Google Maps

Let me know if you guys decide to give it a try, and we can exchange details on when and where to meet, etc..

I will talk with Ron tonight an see what he thinks and wants to do. I will Pm with the details on what we decide to do. Thanks for the info. He who knows maybe will be riding together this weekend. I am bringing my wife so I don't want to go to crazy. Also my Rhino doesn't like the real tight trails as I have a lift on it.

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
Please refer to a thread titled "KLONDIKE FERRY" in anything goes forum.Before u go to Vega.

Sweigh

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the heads up Mike. And Snowseeker, we rode with a few UTV's last year in vega, and by the end of that ride we were all in envy of the things they could do. Seems to be a hotspot for all sorts of recreational vehicles, including your Rhino, so I'm sure there are plenty of areas where you will have no problem.

I won't be doing any crazy riding either. This will be my first trip on the new Renegade so I gotta break it in before I get too crazy with it.

snowseeker

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the heads up Mike. And Snowseeker, we rode with a few UTV's last year in vega, and by the end of that ride we were all in envy of the things they could do. Seems to be a hotspot for all sorts of recreational vehicles, including your Rhino, so I'm sure there are plenty of areas where you will have no problem.

I won't be doing any crazy riding either. This will be my first trip on the new Renegade so I gotta break it in before I get too crazy with it.

Thanks for the info and the heads up. Still not sure what the plans are for sunday yet.

Top Bottom