Anyone own a Bobcat or other kind of skidsteer???

ktm 13-44

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey just wondering if anyone in the Edmonton are owns a Bobcat or any other kind of skidsteer. I’ve been building a motocross track just east of Sherwood Park for a year now, and I figure I’m one weekend away from being complete. I’m hoping to trade track time to someone who rides motocross for the use of the machine, but we are willing to pay for the use of one for a weekend. I’m working with a very limited budget, so please be gentle. Haha

Thanks
Johnny

gotboost

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i have a new one on tracks but if u arnt willing to hire me to do the work i just hate renting out a $62000 dollar bobcat for someone else to smash so it might be hard finding one on here just go to a big rental store and rent one way easer for u :d

ktm 13-44

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Like I said, i was hoping someone who rides owned one, and wanted to take advantage of the practice track being built.

I've seen alot of "members helping members" on this site. Just figured i would take a shot.

I was renting a track unit from united rentals, but the rental agent i was dealing with decided to become quite the douche canoe. I was getting a great deal, and I definately appreciated it, but when he told me I had to pay for a broken window after agreeing to the insurance, i decided I wouldnt deal with them again. Paid the $300 for damages instead of fighting with the goof-ball.

I'm just seeing if there is a way to get my track done without having to spend a grand over a weekend to finish it. Figured I would trade for ride time. This 7 acre practice track is pretty bad-ass!

rob350

Reaction score
You can rent one for under $300 a day.

X2

Just this weekend we did some work at the family campsite. Cousins friend was going to bring his bobcat up, but with renting one locally only being 280$, he could not drive his truck and trailer up for that price.

Having a experienced operator means allot though.

Top Bottom