Anyone ordering a 175?

Doo2015

Reaction score
Just curious as to how many people are going for the 175" track and why? I'm thinking about going that route as well.

Turbs

Reaction score
All ready have a 174 turbo so if you feel the need for more hp your all ready set up . Yes I would by a 175 because I don't like to wheelie everywhere ,it helps keep the front end down , just my thoughts

GregW

Reaction score
The 174 and now the 175 are such a sweet ride, if I were to buy a new one it would be the only option I would consider. My 174 T3 has been nothing short of amazing. Only thing holding me back is the cost, accessorized and taxed up you will be north of $19K and on your way to $20, as amazing as they will be, at that price point a toy at that cost becomes hard to justify. Still want one! Need a 649 cash injection!

i also agree on the wheelie thing, many would tell you that they like the playfulness of that trait but in my opinion a wheelieing sled is the last thing you want at the top of a steep climb or when your in a dicy situation, for me I want predictability not a sled with a mind of its own.

Last edited:

MarkCos

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Depends if it comes with a grooming blade and seating for 3
Incase u point it in to a creek bed and need help to get it out
lol

kimrick

RIP Fellow Sledder
Reaction score
Yup,
Now that the trial year is over.
Will be snowcheking 2 of them.

Snowpro, T-Team or power merchants? Depends who can add more things at a better price.

Time to start making some phone calls.

pfi572

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Everything is crazy. Maverick X3's are $30,000 and can't keep them in the store. There is still "financing "out there. Toys are beyond reach now.

Correction!!
For us poor folks that won't buy toys on finance we will have to stay non current. Lol
Which most times works out better in the long run it seems.

mxz800x

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Will be ordering a 175. I Loved my 174,I had to settle for a 165 this year,so now back to the longer track. Anyone want to buy a 165 x package with low miles. Lol

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ill wait and see what pops up on Kijiji this time next year, and by that time the changes should be proven.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
With the snow conditions I tend to ride, the 165 is all I need. If I were on the west coast with all the reloading and fantastic pow, I'm sure the 175 would be the sled of choice. Norona is a lucky dude to ride the best snow in Canada.

The 165 gets me into the same places as my T3 174 did and it does it easier. The gearing (torque) and the stiffer track make this set up awesome. The 5% more cc's of the 850 isn't the game changer; IMHO, it is the gearing and the new track.

Top Bottom