Anyone need a ridding buddy out of Calgary / Airdrie ??

ogio24

Reaction score
I'm adding to this because I guess for some say I didn't give snuff detail lol Hey just a normal white guy 33 years old looking for some other dudes to ride (snowmobile) with im pretty good (as in there is nothing I can't clime or at least try) I don't ride junk (as in I ride a 2014 summit X ) and drive a newer ford super duty and have a heated sled trailer lol and I live in Airdrie I try to hit the mountains every weekend hit me up if any interests oh and I don't drink but I'm just as fun as those who drink and don't care if you do either lol oh and for the 4 dudes that asked about my sexuality I bi lol and like girls lol ye wear a avy pack and beacon

Last edited:

Albers

Reaction score
also looking for writing bud have a new snowmobile in a good truck can provide transportation let me knowyou can call me at (780) 679-7246

DaltonW

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Always looking for guys to ride with, what your riding style, got any avy coarses?

Wilk INStheWEST

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Always looking for guys to ride with, what your riding style, got any avy coarses?
When starting a thread like this, provide this kind of information (^^^) in it. People will likely just pass it by if they see something vague.
Experience, riding style, current sled (people want to know they are not riding with someone who is a going to be a breakdown nightmare), riding style, avalanche training, etc....

mane3200

Reaction score
Hey there always looking for new riding buds. Been riding for 4 years I ride a s/c nitro that works flawlessly. AST1 course Rino radio avy airbag. I ride to have fun not to prove anything. 44 yr old crane operator. Also have a 09 dragon for a spare

teamgreen

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I rode from Airdrie to Crossfield today, so warm outside I had to go somewhere! Its the first time I havent rode in the mountains for years

C of Red

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Also always looking for new people to ride with. My normal crew isnt able to get out enough for my liking. Been riding the rocks out west for 6-7 years and try to use the whole mountain (no particular style). Have all safety equipment but AST1 (plan to take soon). I'm an average rider. Can provide new Super Duty and sled deck. Also dont ride junk (2010 Summit X) and will be snowchecking in spring.

Was thinking about hitting Golden / Fernie Saturday but my normal peeps backed out... live in Chestermere.

Mustangrh68

Reaction score
I have a small group around the area that has interest in going fairly often, I don't get out much as two kids in Hockey kill my weekends. Have newer sleds, I think mine is the oldest 07 XRS that I picked up last year with 200 miles on it (Also my 2011 Etec with t-motion as my spare!). Most of these guys have ridden Atlas, Corbin, Catamount and the like, some basic riders but can have fun getting to know new areas as well. Let me know and we can always get a group together. Have Buddies in Airdrie, Calgary, Hinton and Nanton. Just need a little advance notice to set up the details. Most of them try to avoid the avalanche areas as they all have to work to support families. Most have Beacons and know how to use them if necessary. Went down to Atlas on NY Eve, Not at all happy with the snow down there. If you have a better area at this time would be great to find out!!

clarkydubs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Bringing my steed(2010m8) to the flats at some point, truck less, sold it cause I had too. Pay for hotel room or the fuel bill in exchange for a ride.Get the wear and tare thing. Only rode a couple times last year cause I wasn't too stoked. Stoked again this year.
Bc boy born and raised, bought my sled brand new, rode it everyday I could since. I'd say a strong intermediate.
Prefer tree/technical riding. Love going up to pow carve down. Small time jumps, meadow bashing are always a good time. Just not into the straight up and down chit. Shoot me a pm if ya got some room in the trailer!!!!
Oh ya, sled is super reliable, bone stock from day 1 other then the usual.(intake, can, vents)

GSnooks

Reaction score
Still plan on hitting up golden on the 12/13th? Wouldn't mind tagging along if possible.

cheers

Top Bottom