Anyone intrested in taging along?

nytro mtx

Reaction score
So just got the turbo sled finished up last night, for the most part, and wanting to head to quartz to do a little test'n just to make sure everythings workin as it should. Anyone else in the same boat who wants to go? All my regular buds are workin or can't get away and i'm feinin for a rip.
Ive got a deck on the truck for one and can tow a trailer if ya got one and a couple ppl want to go.
Not really looking to go 5 bowls back in case somthing goes to s**t lol. Just want to get out of the house for a couple days and check conditions as well.
Lookin to leave Early tomorrw morn and back on sun eve, overnight it in Golden.
Pm if intrested.
Im in Emonton.
:cool::cool::cool:
Thanx
Dwayne

PINKalicious

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So just got the turbo sled finished up last night, for the most part, and wanting to head to quartz to do a little test'n just to make sure everythings workin as it should. Anyone else in the same boat who wants to go? All my regular buds are workin or can't get away and i'm feinin for a rip.
Ive got a deck on the truck for one and can tow a trailer if ya got one and a couple ppl want to go.
Not really looking to go 5 bowls back in case somthing goes to s**t lol. Just want to get out of the house for a couple days and check conditions as well.
Lookin to leave Early tomorrw morn and back on sun eve, overnight it in Golden.
Pm if intrested.
Im in Emonton.
:cool::cool::cool:
Thanx
Dwayne

dang i would love to...if you had posted this a day sooner i would not be working! lol have fun and bring back snow reports!

Supernytro

Reaction score
Did you leave today cause I am in the same boat. Just picked up my super charged nytro. Need to hit the hills

Top Bottom