Anyone in the Red Deer Area

finndoo

Reaction score
The above post forgot to mention to take off that crazy adjuster the 09's have on the secondary before you pull the whole unit. I used a giant adjustable wrench, but mine had so much loctite I had to put an allen key through a hole in the brake disc and jam it against the caliper. The e brake would not hold it hard enough and I was alone. You can compress the secondary when it is off with the help of a buddy pushing down on it but guys under 200 lbs make it trickier to compress enough, I think the start rate for that spring is 230 lbs compressed. My secondary spring was sacked out after 2 years so consider putting in a new one while you are at it. My secondary rollers were cracked also after two years so take a good look at yours or consider getting High Torque rollers and just throw them in too. If I were closer I could help more but good luck.

zenk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
thansk a ton guys. i cant wait to have this kit on.

DaveB

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I can help you out if you have the tools. All of my tools are in Revy. I live 30 minutes south of Red Deer. I'll send you a PM with me number give me a call.
I warned him about letting you guide him in Revy. Hahahaha....I think I left a lung up on Hall....

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There's more than one of us with a lung up on hall

Sent from my HTC-Z710a using Tapatalk

jumpingjack

Reaction score
I warned him about letting you guide him in Revy. Hahahaha....I think I left a lung up on Hall....

thanks Dave!

He told me you warned him about riding with me.

I helped Ryan install the clutch kit last night.

On the road heading to Revy right now

Top Bottom