Anyone in GP do a wakeboard tower install themselves?

PS94

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I've had a Roswell Area 51 tower sitting around for 3 years, too chicken **** to put it on.(like who seriously drills HOLES in a boat?!) Anyone in the GP area do one? Give me a hand? Anyone have a picker or shop crane and we can take a stab at it?

eclipse1966

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
my friend just installed his tower and he said he was a nervous wreck doing so. Also said there was way more to the job than what he thought. Final result turned out nice! Good luck!

I've had a Roswell Area 51 tower sitting around for 3 years, too chicken **** to put it on.(like who seriously drills HOLES in a boat?!) Anyone in the GP area do one? Give me a hand? Anyone have a picker or shop crane and we can take a stab at it?

DRD

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I installed one on my nephews boat. Always wanted to drill a nice hole into gel coat, amazing how easy it drills.
Drill twice, measure once or however that works.

PS94

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I know, i was sickened when I bought it, told me $1000, well, three years later they musta upped the price. they claim 12 hours to install.

deaner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Holy cow! I debated between the Roswell and Monster when I put one on my boat. Ended up going with the Monster. Not sure if the Roswell is harder to put on? Because it was actually pretty simple putting the Monster tower on. I did it myself in an afternoon.

PS94

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Probabaly about the same...I'm good with mechanics, just not measuring and cutting....:/
Ah well, it's on and I love it!

Top Bottom