Anyone headed to Golden this weekend or is MM5 going to make Golden a ghost town?

Calg_Rider

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I know lots of guys are headed south this weekend for MM5 but I am planning a trip to Quartz. As I am going solo so far I am curious how many guys might be around to join up with or willing to take a single with their crew. I am going for the day and by the looks of the weather it will be a Sunday run.

underdog

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My dad and I might head out that way. He hasn't been able to get out yet this season, and his thumb is getting itchy.

sent from a phone

Wilk INStheWEST

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm going to be in Golden, but I'm doing the AST 1 Course at the hill. I'm sure between MM5 and the huge dump of snow Fernie is getting this week, Golden will seem pretty quiet.

Calg_Rider

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the notes underdog and Wilk. Will be checking the weather and trying to firm up plans in the next couple days.

Big Jay

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I may be in for a ride on saturday, have to head back to work sunday morning. Let me no where and when on saturday. I have never been but i have been sledding for a long time so i will try to keep up. LOL My bud will proably be coming also both of us are running mountain sleds.

Maverick800XRS

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'll be there, heading out Friday morning and riding all Friday to break in the new motor AST 1 Field course on Saturday and then ride and drive home Sunday. While checking for room availability sounds like it will be busy as usual, sportsman is down to 3 rooms left, not sure what everything else will be like, probably staying at Golden Rim.

Will be there solo so anyone who will be there for Friday would be cool or anyone who wants to ride Sunday that would be alright too. Friday will be more of a break in test / tune day though so probably not much fun to ride with for that day.

Calg_Rider

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Weather is looking better for the weekend now. Planning on heading out Sunday morning from Calgary. Usually hit the Tims at on the west side of Golden around 9:30. If anyone wants to meet up there or at launch at Quartz around 10ish let me know.

hougie

Reaction score
I'm going there saturday/sunday. will be my first time in the mountains so i hope the snow is good and the weather decent.

oler1234

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Drive to golden was ok..... Took me 3hrs vs the normal 2 and 15min. But theres a fresh foot on the driveway, should be good up top tommorrow. Where headed to hope, Sunday not sure. Mayby hit up gorman or bluewatet

Big Jay

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I want to sled tomorrow in golden could one of you text or call me and let me know where and when to meet.

Top Bottom