Anyone have their stock riser kicking around?

Diamondledinc

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Like the title says, anyone have their stock riser kicking around? trade for the black 7"?

Or i'll take the 5" off your hands?

Thanks!

Dhuey92

Reaction score
I got my stock one laying around, not sure how long it is but its off a 2014 summit. I got the Ski-Doo adjustable riser, I highly recommend it. I think it was $90

Diamondledinc

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks for replying! I'll check out the adjustable one, sounds pretty cool- I just got some new bars tho, so i'm looking to lower a couple inches. Willing to part with it?

Keith Brown

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Like the title says, anyone have their stock riser kicking around? trade for the black 7"? Or i'll take the 5" off your hands? Thanks!
I have a riser off a 2015 T3 if you still need one. If so I will look for it pretty sure it's in my trailer. Let me know and I will look for it. It will cost you the gas to pick it up..

Last edited:

Diamondledinc

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have a riser off a 2015 T3 if you still need one. If so I will look for it pretty sure it's in my trailer. Let me know and I will look for it. It will cost you the gas to pick it up..

Okotoks! perfect, maybe i'll grab it from you this coming week, going to see if i kept mine. Thanks!

Keith Brown

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Okotoks! perfect, maybe i'll grab it from you this coming week, going to see if i kept mine. Thanks!
PM me I will be around early in the week our I can leave it in Calgary this week if that works better (Bonnybrook)

Top Bottom