Anyone able to help this old lady

DaveB

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sovereign nation my a$$. Doesn't this lady have any relatives who can declare themselves a sovereign nation and go to war? I tell ya, if our legal system is so toothless as to let a$$holes like this get away with crap, then they should at least look the other way while regular folk go and fix it.

Bnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
WTF! how is this a civil matter? Sounds like the tenant has caused serious property damage and fraudulently issued an invoice for work not completed.

thegeneral

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I really find this hard to believe! I have rental property and I would cancel my insurance and burn it to the ground before i'd let some prick steal it from me. ( difficult if you only own half of a duplex though ) Anyone know a guy who might know a guy that could maybe swing by and have a chat with this fella?

Syclone74

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sounds like a little friendly persuasion is in order. Just have to let the right people know some failure is trying to move in on their area and looking to take over I'm sure it wouldn't be long before the problem would be taken care of. She gets her place back and one less loser taking up space

papajake

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
the good for nothing redford government won't do nothing. go get one of these losers and have them move into the b7tch7s house and see how fast the cops would be there. it's a civil problem my ass if they shot the fugger it would be a cop problem

eclipse1966

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
only one way to solve this problem and it does not involve anything legal. Guy has to leave his house one day for groceries or whatever.

DaveB

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am not understanding why this is so difficult....since he/they has declared himself a sovereign nation...simply declare war, invade, defeat, and turn him into (his choice) a body or a POW. Should take all of 3 minutes.

Shadam

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
it sounds more like a imigration issue if he leaves his house ...
I'm guessing he aint going without a fight.

there is a lesson here ... references from previous landlords eh

SledMamma

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This guy is a terrorist and should be treated as such. He has committed "theft by color of right" which is punishable by law and he should be in jail. He also freely opposes the laws of this country and is therefore a terrorist threat. I don't know why our justice system is pussy footing around it: all that does is show other Freemen on the Land that their system of intimidation works and they should keep going. It needs to be dealt with surely and swiftly as a lesson to all the others who might follow in his radical footsteps.

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This guy is a terrorist and should be treated as such. He has committed "theft by color of right" which is punishable by law and he should be in jail. He also freely opposes the laws of this country and is therefore a terrorist threat. I don't know why our justice system is pussy footing around it: all that does is show other Freemen on the Land that their system of intimidation works and they should keep going. It needs to be dealt with surely and swiftly as a lesson to all the others who might follow in his radical footsteps.
there was a report on CBC radio today about the Freemen movement, they are number one on the watch list for domestic terrorism in the US. they are now becoming quite active in Canada, they are holding seminars teaching their "ideas" to interested people in western Canada. they make up some kind of declaration and harass local notaries to sign them, some have even assaulted notaries that refuse to sign their self made documents. pretty crazy stuff. there is a guy I went to school with that changed his name from Greg Terriff to Seth Freemen....I teased the fawk outta him on Facebook until he un-friended me....

scotts

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hang on a sec, soooo what your really all saying is, Why? Am I paying land taxes like some sucker, when I could be lounging it up in the living room of my embassy.

just to clarify, for theft to occur, something must be taken "without" the colour of right to be punishable by law!

colour of right simply means that you actually and truthfully believe what you are taking is yours in the first place!!

Last edited:
Top Bottom