Anybody want to join wife and I sledding

mach123

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We have room for two in truck and enclosed going to vale from 29 to 31/1st I also have an extra room booked at super 8 for those dates and we are staying at best western, but we will need to cancel rooms at super 8 in the next 24hrs if anyone wants them. We are not high markers and love powder, pm us if anyone is interested and can fill you in on details. Thanks
mach123:D

Longhairfreak

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We have room for two in truck and enclosed going to vale from 29 to 31/1st I also have an extra room booked at super 8 for those dates and we are staying at best western, but we will need to cancel rooms at super 8 in the next 24hrs if anyone wants them. We are not high markers and love powder, pm us if anyone is interested and can fill you in on details. Thanks Is dhe hot?mach123:D
Is she hot?

mach123

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I heard you would jump my dogs, if they were with us. So why are you worried if she is hot. HMMMMMMMMMMMMM Your just a wedge ho

TPOWER

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We have room for two in truck and enclosed going to vale from 29 to 31/1st I also have an extra room booked at super 8 for those dates and we are staying at best western, but we will need to cancel rooms at super 8 in the next 24hrs if anyone wants them. We are not high markers and love powder, pm us if anyone is interested and can fill you in on details. Thanks
mach123:D

HEY MACH NOT SURE HOW BIG YOUR ENCLOSED IS BUT JUST A THOUGHT I JUST BOUGHT A NEW COUCH AND LOVESEAT FOR ONE OF OUR CABINS AT OUR LODGE TODAY FROM UNITED FURNITURE WHICH IS BEING HELD FOR PICK UP AT THE BRICK DISTRIBUTION CENTER EDMONTON WEST SIDE 11411- 170 ST, IM NOT HEADING TO VALEMOUNT TILL THE 6 OR 7,IM IN FORT MAC BUT CHRIS/MICHELLE RUN THE LODGE, IF U HAD ROOM IN YOUR TRAILER IT WOULD BE WORTH 2 NIGHTS ACCOMADTIONS INCL MEALS FOR ONE PERSON OR 1 NIGHT FOR TWO INCL MEALS, THATS $180, U COULD EITHER USE IT THIS TRIP OR NEXT. i THINK WE R BOOKED TILL THE 30, ID HAVE TO CHECK. iTS THE SUMMIT RIVER LODGE LOCATED APPRX 20 KMS OUTSIDE OF TOWN ON THE RIGHT JUST BEFORE CLAMINIA. iTS A WICKED PLACE TO STAY BY THE WAY. aNY WAY JUST A THOUGHT. lET ME KNOW IF YOUR INTERESTED.
THKS TPOWER

Relic

Reaction score
Hey Tpower am going up and have room in trailer give me a call at 1-780-208-8881.

Top Bottom