Anybody using the redline performance fuel contoller?

Diamondledinc

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I've heard they're not as boggy down low, but i don't have any experience with them, i've met dave of redline and he definitely knows his stuff. I've also spoken to Brandon of TSS and he says that he gets AFR numbers all throughout the RPM range too. So, that correlates with being less boggy down low. I'd love to try one, but i like the boost it enough not to spend another 700$

chad006

Reaction score
I'm just trying to find a replacement for my dobec controller. Sled runs fine once tuned but I ride 2200'-8000' so it's allot of tuning. Looking for a less temperamental system. As of this point redline is the only outfit that I have contacted that will sell the fuel controller by itself.

Last edited:

fredw

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Any more info on how redline fueling is on doos.. Anyone running one??

Was told they have set ups running for aerochargers, tss, turbo performance and boost it sleds.. Running cleaner than before

was told they can dial in your a/f very precisely threw entire rpm scale, specific tune for each sleds performance.. Pricing seams fairly affordable and offers a full year warrenty if motor seizures do to fueling..

Mught have to to try this on my aero next season.. Sounds very promising

DirtyDangles

Reaction score
I have one on my 2013 XM 163, TSS Side Mount. TSS Brandon installed the redline controller on Nov 28th for me, he loaded a premapped tune and then we went into eagles to test. The thing ran wicked right off that first base map tune he already had set up for the 10psi intercooled kit. Sled has 8,900kms on it now and redid the top end about 2,200kms ago last season end. It is very nice seeing the AFR's down low when you are burping the throttle in the twigs.

I have had a disastrous season though, my stator had to be replaced twice along with fuel pump and regulator. And the entire time it was intermittent due to heat. Got it back in Jan and have 15 days with no issues now.

fredw

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Talked with Dave today, said 350 boxes out now, all happy customers... pretty decent to here that, might have to run up to give it a try this year, nothing like a fuel curve that compensates for everything and leaves nothing to chance.. price sounds pretty decent as well.. hope it works as well as they claim

brycter

Reaction score
Website
www.turboboyz.com
Turbo Performance is the us distributor for the redline box if anyone wants one. Works very well.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

fredw

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Is it working like he says Brice in all different altitudes and temps, he mentioned you are his us distributor.. What a/f will one see with his system over the board.. What advantages have you seen thus far over dobec and other controllers.. Thanks

brycter

Reaction score
Website
www.turboboyz.com
Afr can be what ever you tune it to. We can add injector pulse width at any rpm, or boost level. Fuel enrichment ment works on a x&y axis table. And set pionts can be set for whatever you you desire. Take for example the etecs . When you would stab the throttle you would get a bog and fuel enrichment was always after the performance because we where adding fuel by percentage. Now we are adding fuel in 500 rpm increments with each 500 rpm could be a specific pulse width. Kind like the old days when you would cut your needle to take care or a lean spot . We are running our sleds at 11.8-125 and they are solid all the way through the rpm and boost range .

fredw

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Going to have to run the sled up to him real soon, he is confident he will have the 860 dialled in quickly after he has he's programmer installed, even mentioned about trying to get his box Bluetooth enabled to send files to your phone and back to his box.. But does not think much will be needed once it leaves the shop other than driving it.. Very confident fellow

sounds like we will have a few guys doing this to there sleds in our riding group..

mountainsledmania

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Afr can be what ever you tune it to. We can add injector pulse width at any rpm, or boost level. Fuel enrichment ment works on a x&y axis table. And set pionts can be set for whatever you you desire. Take for example the etecs . When you would stab the throttle you would get a bog and fuel enrichment was always after the performance because we where adding fuel by percentage. Now we are adding fuel in 500 rpm increments with each 500 rpm could be a specific pulse width. Kind like the old days when you would cut your needle to take care or a lean spot . We are running our sleds at 11.8-125 and they are solid all the way through the rpm and boost range .

does this mean you got rid of that low end bog?

Tuesday

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Great fueling system. Give Dave a call and I am sure he be willing to answer any questions. With his airbox and fuel management power band is crisp and clean all day.

Top Bottom