Anybody got a good spot to sight in?

buckie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey guys bein that the guys who deal with the memberships for the rocky gun range are harder to get ahold of than a deaf man with a cell phone curious if anyone knows of or has a safe legal spot to sight in my new rifle around the red deer/sylvan/rocky area? Wont need it for long just need to get sighted in for the upcoming seasons, any info or help is much appreciated I dont really know this area all that well for stuff like that

Joholio

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey guys bein that the guys who deal with the memberships for the rocky gun range are harder to get ahold of than a deaf man with a cell phone curious if anyone knows of or has a safe legal spot to sight in my new rifle around the red deer/sylvan/rocky area? Wont need it for long just need to get sighted in for the upcoming seasons, any info or help is much appreciated I dont really know this area all that well for stuff like that

I have a lead sled and 100 yard target not far from ya. Pm me. Cheers

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yes Joel has a cool gun shed, bring some clubs to drink and ur golden

DRD

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Pretty easy to get a membership in Rocky, took me five minutes at the locksmiths.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sumx54

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.absoluteadventure.ca
I'm setup out to 500m. I'm 25 mins out of rocky past cow lake. PM me if your out this way. Seasons open here. Sorry for the crooked pic.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    248.9 KB · Views: 127
Last edited:

buckie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the offers joholio and sumx54 will definitely shoot you guys a pm when I get some time thanks again

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
I'm setup out to 500m. I'm 25 mins out of rocky past cow lake. PM me if your out this way. Seasons open here. Sorry for the crooked pic.
Didn't Tanya used to have horses in that pasture?

Top Bottom