any worries

mavrick

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
thinking about put spacers and a lift on my rancher what if any do i have to worry about wreaking,I know cv joints will wear out faster but big tires will do that as well right? the spacers are to get a bit or stable feeling when cornering at higher speeds.

van isle

Reaction score
Do you have a 09 Rancher with IRS or a solid rear axle? After market wheels or stock?

My wife has a 09 Rancher IRS with a 2.5 in Gorilla lift on it and aftermarket wheels which give you 2 inch's of extra width. She has not felt that it is extra tippy now, even the ride is still great. The CV axles angles are more then stock but no where nears to the point they are going to break.

psullivan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
what is your bolt pattern? i have two 1.5" aluminum spacers. so you'll get 3" and they are 4/110. ill sell them if your interested. these spacers are high grade spacers that wont break

Last edited:

van isle

Reaction score
His bolt patteren is 4 on 110 your polaris wheel spacer wont work but it should not be hard to sell them.

I can't remmber what the lift cost i bought it through Rapid revolutions it was cheaper then buying it dirrect from Gorilla though.

Top Bottom