any trail reports from valemount or mcbride from this week

j.c.higgins

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just got back from a week in McBride and you're driving to the snowline to unload. Renshaw gate i believe was closed on the 21st so you have to use a quad and trailer to access. Back way in is a bust the willows are very heavy, pushed about 5km then got out of there. Lucille and Bell are still there but i'm sure they've had the piss pounded out of them, especially with no new and +20c all week. Good time to explore no matter where you go, just be careful because hills were letting loose and snow was starting to rot. Higgins.

srxhair

Reaction score
thanks guys any idea how far from parking lots to snow i am 2wd pulling 2 place trailer,i dont mind a bit of gravel we will go to bell lucielle clemina or allen

SledMamma

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
thanks guys any idea how far from parking lots to snow i am 2wd pulling 2 place trailer,i dont mind a bit of gravel we will go to bell lucielle clemina or allen

Was at Clemina on Sunday. Pulled my 4 place enclosed trailer to Km 4 and unloaded there. Trucks with decks/small trailers were able to go about a km further than me. First 3/4km of the trail was dirt with snow on the side and then good from there. Been some sun since we left though, and snow was disappearing fast from the bottom end pretty fast! The trail itself is killer rough all the way up, but it was worth it... Have fun and play safe.

Top Bottom