Any suggestions for a can

Rjjtcross8

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Evolution is making a new can for the proclimb 800's it's getting a lot of attention on snowest. Really nice looking piece and weighs in only in the 2 pound range. The hps cans sound good on the vid clips, my buddy has jaws on both his 13's and loves them. And another buddy has a custom one built at npp that is crazy loud on a xf. Hope that helps.

suzuki_ryder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have an NPP on my 2012 proclimb. Got him to make it so it wasn't so loud and did a great job. Looks great as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rjjtcross8

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have an NPP on my 2012 proclimb. Got him to make it so it wasn't so loud and did a great job. Looks great as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Great cans for sure. But my buddy asked Neil to make his loud and boy does she bark lol. If I'm not mistakin I believe he builds cans for specialty as well.

Slamnek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have a cutler can on mine and really like it. It's not loud but has a nice buzz when she's opened up.

Newgen

Reaction score
How can I get a hold of Neil? I'm looking to put a can on my new one as well.

Nytrous

Reaction score
My dealer said the specialty x cans from specialty sleds seems to be working good. Small, weighs very little, and not abnoxously loud.

Dulley

Reaction score
Ended up with a MBRP, 299.00 from Royal Distributing, free shipping and got it in 4 days. Sounds good, not too loud, can't wait to hear it wide open, first trip booked for Nov 27 in Blue.

Top Bottom