Any pics of home built quad trailers?

jay007

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am thinking about building a trailer to tow behind a quad and just was hoping for some ideas, just want it for mainly around the yard work and maybe the odd hunting trip
Thanks

goodngrubby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I was going to do the same thing last year, but I ended up buying a tilting tub trailer from Princess Auto. All steel, removeable tailgate, built in the USA (no sh!t), $350. Couldn't attampt to build it for that...and I had a good chunk of the materials already.

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
I was going to do the same thing last year, but I ended up buying a tilting tub trailer from Princess Auto. All steel, removeable tailgate, built in the USA (no sh!t), $350. Couldn't attampt to build it for that...and I had a good chunk of the materials already.

1 weld = 1 rum & Dr Pepper makes the cost add up quickly doesn't it?

Snorked N' Torked 1000

Reaction score
the princess auto trailer is definately the way to go. Its not as cost effective as you think to build your own. and plus when you buy them they have the good light weight but strong plastic tubs which are great for everything.

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Welds, i built mine out of OSB and" NO MORE NAILS"...................................

Top Bottom