Any one on here test positive for Covid-19 yet?

Tchetek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My family was tested due to travel and a cough we all had far before we ever travelled.

Q tip strait into the brain!

8 for 8 negative!

RXN

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My family was tested due to travel and a cough we all had far before we ever travelled.

Q tip strait into the brain!

8 for 8 negative!

Had pneumonia 4 years ago. Took that Q tip to the brain. Hated that, such an uncomfortable feeling

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
So back in January I was sick as can be... bed ridden for 5 days. Headache, sore throat, severe chest congestion... doc said he thought it was my annual bout of bronchitis, but I told him it was definitely different. Could it have been covid 19? I’ll never know. Think I caught that from a customer that had just gotten back from an Asian tour and he got back just before Xmas. Otherwise I don’t know anyone that has, or had the virus

pipes

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So back in January I was sick as can be... bed ridden for 5 days. Headache, sore throat, severe chest congestion... doc said he thought it was my annual bout of bronchitis, but I told him it was definitely different. Could it have been covid 19? I’ll never know. Think I caught that from a customer that had just gotten back from an Asian tour and he got back just before Xmas. Otherwise I don’t know anyone that has, or had the virus

probably the Corona Virus. same one that goes around every year at the Snow and Mud Jamboree.

kenvb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
nope..i have breathing issue anyway. Docs told me 20 yrs ago to stop smoking.lungs about 45 percent plugged. i never smoked in life. so i had my lungs swabbed.Welding and 2 stroke exhaust didnt help he said ? was on oxygen for about 5 yrs. use exhaust fans now. and try to use synthetic oil in premix or injection. so my throat was sore and breathing was worse 2 weeks ago. got scared..so doc checked me out. he said u been working with exhaust again ey? yup. not virus related..so im good. i go on a ride everyday in the fresh air. thats my quarantine.

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
I personally don't know of anyone who has actually tested positive.... Talked to a few who had mild symptoms and assume they had it but none confirmed.

X-it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well i smoked for years, also dealt with tons of asbestos usually without a respirator. Every time i went out sledding that 2stroke oil would send me into coughing frenzy and i would cough up all kinds of crap. 2stoke oil saves lives and lungs, that is my storey and i am sticking to it.

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That same bug blew threw most of my family. I was in bed 2 days. Aches. Freezing. Lost 15lbs. Teeth chattering while sitting in 103 degree hot tub. I swear I had it to

armascott

Armaguard
Reaction score
^^^ Yup same thing in our house back at Christmas time, all four of us were sick. Had to take my 10 year old boy to the medi center on x mas morning. When we got home he voluntarily went straight back to bed, what ten year old spends all day in bed. Took about 2 weeks to flush out of our house, my wife is a stay at home mom and the kids were off school on vacation but I was still going to the shop once I felt better. We have wondered if it was Covid as well, not sure but I do think it's been here longer than the experts are saying. Oh well we all survived, stay safe everyone ��

Mountainman52

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
probably the Corona Virus. same one that goes around every year at the Snow and Mud Jamboree.

I think we should CHECK all S&M members that come on here , Just to make sure ! Can you Mods check into this for the membership ???

Reactions: RXN

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
interesting, i understand that the tests they are using, does not specifically detect the corvid 19 virus, but actually detects all corvid virus in general. may be the reason government is now testing those that are having difficulty breathing?

rmk600700

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That same bug blew threw most of my family. I was in bed 2 days. Aches. Freezing. Lost 15lbs. Teeth chattering while sitting in 103 degree hot tub. I swear I had it to

Same here I’m sure we had it my little guy got pneumonia and was on puffers all winter finally over the cough seemed to last forever with him. I think this was here last fall with the amount of pneumonia cases I know of this year Dr’s just didn’t know to test at that time.

Rjjtcross8

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I felt really horrible just before Christmas myself. Something for sure went around between November to January.

kenvb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well i smoked for years, also dealt with tons of asbestos usually without a respirator. Every time i went out sledding that 2stroke oil would send me into coughing frenzy and i would cough up all kinds of crap. 2stoke oil saves lives and lungs, that is my storey and i am sticking to it.
this new strawberry smelling synthetic oil is great. no coughing now. my wifes old 78 ET also is nice to ride behind now .

X-it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

I know 3 different familys here that had the same thing back in dec, 2 of them could hardly breath. Lasted a long time as well.

Top Bottom