Any Nitro Truck Rc Hobbiest's

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Well anybody want to take there nytros out and rip it up,would like to put mine up against a few others and see how it stacks up,not doing much over the long weekend so if your up for it let me know!

Attachments

• Savage RC 002.jpg
    Savage RC 002.jpg
    76.2 KB · Views: 129

NosRX1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have a Nitro Stadium Truck Traxxis Rustler, and a nitro buggy GS Storm..lots of fun and fast then a few electic..E-max, and 2 mini T's:d

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I have a Nitro Stadium Truck Traxxis Rustler, and a nitro buggy GS Storm..lots of fun and fast then a few electic..E-max, and 2 mini T's:d

Wow,,,,,,thought sledding was addictive LOL!
Went to the new track today and was a good day!
Post s video in a bit!

polarsledhead

Reaction score
i have a monster gt 8.1 rated 65 mph only mods (its lifted 1.5") i love to play with the truck then one day i forgot to change the batterys in it. and the ones in the remote died and it screwed away down the street at full speed with my dad chasing after it. it ended up getting ran over by a car. only damage was the rails that protected the motor were bend. the truck still ran great. i just need to pick up a new ignitor.

SavageCanuck

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wow,,,,,,thought sledding was addictive LOL!
Went to the new track today and was a good day!
Post s video in a bit!

Yes cat RC is very addictive and expensive.Note my user name I have had from the day the savage came out.I did the bashing racing thing for almost 10yrs while my sons were growing up.I have since got back into quadding and spend very little time with the RC;s these days.I sold all my savages,probably had 10 of them over the years.They are a lot of fun but money pits escpecially if you like to jump high.I used some of my used savage money to buy a HPI Baja 5B SS and have had it for 4 years.Best and cheapest to run basher out there.You use gas @ $5 a gal as opossed to nitro at $40.Tune it once and forget it.It will out climb a savage with the long wheelbase.The baja has amazing power from the stock 26cc fulie engine running a dominator pipe.Cost of ownership and running I find to be far less with the Baja.I still have the original spark plug.I don't want to think about how much I spent on glow plugs over the years.Cat mando try to hook up with somone who has a Baja before you spend a ton on the Savage and all the parts you need to keep one running

rmk 800 144

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I would like too get a truck I have a rc boat. Maybe once I'm working I can get one:)

Top Bottom