Any motocrossers on here?

synergycycle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I know somone with a CougH ktm that would be intrestid ahahha. im good for anything but thursdays. SCHOOOLS OUT!!

Luke The Drifter

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well right now it sounds like I could be free on the Aug 20th weekend, that's pretty short notice but right now it's one of the only weekends I know i'm going to be around until late September. We could just try a casual track day to start, this way people that don't have insurance or registration on there machines can come, and I know ONE particular biker on this site that would be interested that doesn't have either haha. I dunno? Just a thought. This way people to get a little bit of a meet n greet, and could possibly lead to bigger future riding endeavors.

Works for me, pick a track and I'll be there unless something comes up last minute.

synergycycle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If anyone has room and they dont mind picking me up in st.albert (by riverside yamaha) ill pich $20 for gas :d

sarkmych

Reaction score
If I could make a suggestion of a track to hang out at my pick would be Wild Bills, as they have awesome harescramble trails too and I am more of a bushwacker once I get my few laps of good jumps in on the track I like to play in the trails. BUMP has harescramble trails too but I find them not as forgiving. I have a flywheel weight kit coming for my bike to make it more suitable for the tighter stuff but anywho Wild Bills is still by far my fav place...and its huge, lots of open area for people to tailgate and what not..and the owners are super friendly.. just sayin.

So, where is this Wild Bills?? I'm dyin to get the WR450 oyt for a rip. I work out at Keephills, I heard its near there?/ Is that true? I'd load up the bike for a rip out there if anyone else is interested.

-LadyDirt-

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So, where is this Wild Bills?? I'm dyin to get the WR450 oyt for a rip. I work out at Keephills, I heard its near there?/ Is that true? I'd load up the bike for a rip out there if anyone else is interested.

It is pretty close to Keephills. It is only about 5 or 10 min past the Genesse plant. I dont have the exact directions, but I did post them in the dirtbike section under thread "Wild Bills Motosports Park" under my old username.

-LadyDirt-

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Is anyone still interested in arranging a meet n ride track day at Wild Bills for Aug 21st? So far still looking good for me for that weekend. Could do the Sunday as well if that works better.

big d16

Reaction score
the track south of genesee is st francis, wild bills is located strait north of bon accord about 20 min or west of redwater. i think a few peaople r mixed up

-LadyDirt-

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
the track south of genesee is st francis, wild bills is located strait north of bon accord about 20 min or west of redwater. i think a few peaople r mixed up

You are mixed up dude. Wild Bills IS St. Francis. I go there often. Bill and Deb Goldsney are the owners. I think you might be thinking of Super Daves.

synergycycle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It looks like im not going :mad: MY father refuses to take me. I was planning on showing off the bike that I took all the plastics off and super cleaned....

Top Bottom