Any intrest in a West Yellowstone bus trip from Edmonton?

letitsnow

Reaction score
The hubby and I were talking about doing a Yellowstone bus trip next Feb./Mar. but the problem is Rocky Mountain Rec. Tours isn't planning one but will put a package together if I charter the bus and truck. NEED 30 guys for sure, price is approx. $1200/ person.
That includes 7 nights , so 6-7 days riding, bus there and back and they haul your sled down and back.
ANY INTEREST?

Mr.Plow

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My wife and i are also interested in doing a Feb trip. I was there in 2006 and it was a blast, 6-8" of fresh POW every day in town which ment 12-30" up in the hills. I dident take the bus down but I know guys that have. :d:beer:

Jemeda11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
id be interested but i would need to know more info...i could also pass the info along to friends not on s&m

badmonkey

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
your sleds get loaded on a special trailer, some paperwork for you to fill out prior to them crossing the border(make sure YOU are allowed across the border)sleds leave day before you. You and your friends jump on the bus, travel overnight, arrive in Yellowstone the next morning where your sleds are unloaded and waiting for you at the hotel. You through your gear in the room and then start 6 or 7 days of fun riding

I WANNA GO:party::snowmobilers_wave::Snowmobile1::awesome_dude:

id be interested but i would need to know more info...i could also pass the info along to friends not on s&m

trench

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If the dates worked out for me I would be interested for sure, sounds like a fun trip, the area is spectacular.
Trench

badmonkey

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
we got enough for the bus trip?????????????????????????

would really like to go to Yellowstone again:d:d:d:d:d:d:d

letitsnow

Reaction score
Have been getting a few more interested in this trip but still need a bunch more to make it fly. As for dates, kind of thinking end of Feb. begging Mar. Can't really book anything till I have the confirmed numbers. If any interested had any specific dates in mind, let me know.

underdog

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Have been getting a few more interested in this trip but still need a bunch more to make it fly. As for dates, kind of thinking end of Feb. begging Mar. Can't really book anything till I have the confirmed numbers. If any interested had any specific dates in mind, let me know.

How many more do you need? Every year there is about 20 from the Carbon area that head down that way in february. This year we figure its going to be closer to 30.

Top Bottom