Any interest in this?

Bernoff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Last year I built these in order for us to use our Superclamps in a trailer that was equipped with E tracking in floor. Just wondering if there is any interest from other guys for me to build more. Made from 1 1/2" square tubing, 1/2" rod and a cut up E track lock.

Attachments

• PICT0005.JPG
    PICT0005.JPG
    18.4 KB · Views: 586

Bernoff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Was looking at just the bolt that a guy buys to go through the deck for the superclamp is $18 so I'm saying $32. Little E track lock is $5. Takes an hour to build one. Lot more to it than it looks. They sure made it easier for quick clamping of the sleds.

Bernoff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What you guys think is a fair price per. Thought there would be a lot of guys with the E Track system and would want something quicker. What are the ways are you currently securing the sleds and other toys using the E tracks ?

Last edited:

rhody605

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'll grab one. Superclamp Works great for the ski on my snowbike.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bernoff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'll grab one. Superclamp Works great for the ski on my snowbike.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I am heading out sledding with a guy from Acheson, be back on 5th. Can give it to him or your can pickup here if you want.

08summit

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What you guys think is a fair price per. Thought there would be a lot of guys with the E Track system and would want something quicker. What are the ways are you currently securing the sleds and other toys using the E tracks ?

I have similar one's from Gregg Distributors that were bout $15/each

Top Bottom