Any Interest In "snow&mud" Camp Weekend???

summit7

Reaction score
count me in

I would definitely be interested,no Quad or bike yet,but i have the trailer. any excuse to camp and drink beer!

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
I Think We Have The Interest???

We'll Have To Talk Nicely To Kittykantgirldoo And See If He Will Book A Site For Us at the place he was talking about??? , And Seriously Pick A Date(he'll probably pick sledbunnyracing in his skirt) For This Event, And Start Planning This Event...... I Think Lots Of "pops" Will Be Had, And Lots Of Quadding And Biking And Camping, Fun, Tenting, Fishing, Games, And Mud Flinging Will Be Had By All(if it gets to "wet t-shirts", well then Sledbunny and catmandoo are out). I Think We'll Have To Discuss This Further At The Next Annual Monthly "snow&mud" Beer Night At "average Joes" Or Wherever We're Having It..... Time To Plan That Too..............:d :d :d

QMAO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey guys: I have stayed and quaded at Emtee Town. The quading was good,lots of trails and play areas. If it rains the skeg can get very deep!
The camp area might be big enough to accomodate a large group but they will deffinatly not allow any excessive noise or partying :nono:
Great for families with kids, who have to be responsible and quiet after 10:00p.m.
I would suggest a large open camping area such as Medecine Lake or south of Rocky along #752 (Praire Creek).
I don`t know what is on everyone elses minds just my .02 cents worth.

Summitric

Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Qmao???

Hey guys: I have stayed and quaded at Emtee Town. The quading was good,lots of trails and play areas. If it rains the skeg can get very deep!
The camp area might be big enough to accomodate a large group but they will deffinatly not allow any excessive noise or partying :nono:
Great for families with kids, who have to be responsible and quiet after 10:00p.m.
I would suggest a large open camping area such as Medecine Lake or south of Rocky along #752 (Praire Creek).
I don`t know what is on everyone elses minds just my .02 cents worth.

HEY, HOW LONG YOU LIVED IN PONOKA..... USED TO LIVE THERE YEARS AGO.:confused:

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Hey Ric,did the doc clear you now or do you have to go back for check ups LOL!Funny I have family there as well! LOL!
catmando!:rollinglaugh: :homer: :rollinglaugh:

Summitric

Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
catman

yup, lived there junior high and part of high school, have hardly been back since.... all my close school friends also moved out, and am still in touch with most of them.....you'll have to pm me who your relatives down there are.... small world, eh?? Doc cleared me years ago....so what's your story??? family down there, eh???:D

QMAO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Have moved away for a short time but moved back here,.family all here also.
Like the old saying goes "In Ponoka we keep our crazies locked up"

teamgreen

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Brule is an excellent spot, not far from Hinton. Good for bikes quads and 4xs, even say a sled there last may long. No charge for camping and acres of spots for camping.

rsw

Reaction score
Have moved away for a short time but moved back here,.family all here also.
Like the old saying goes "In Ponoka we keep our crazies locked up"

Not all of them are locked up:nono: lol

Summitric

Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Sounds Like A Plan......

I also like the idea of where kittykatmansdoo says, south of hinton(its free!!!) ...... Try and find out before the next annual beer nite(i think next week)

newf

Reaction score
I'll be there if I get a solid date soon enought, I work shift and that can suck too. I'll sleep under my quad.

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
yup, lived there junior high and part of high school, have hardly been back since.... all my close school friends also moved out, and am still in touch with most of them.....you'll have to pm me who your relatives down there are.... small world, eh?? Doc cleared me years ago....so what's your story??? family down there, eh???:D

Well as for Ponoka...........Inlaws.........married into it!
catmando!

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Whats the word for this trip guys? is it a go? a flop? or are we still deciding?

Shifty423

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yea whats the plan would like to book it off as soon as possible...working two of the best jobs ever this summer so it as summer moves forward I will be pretty busy.

Summitric

Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
S & M Is Getting Together Next Wed.

THIS WILL BE A TOPIC OF DISCUSSION:argue: , AND AS THE "UN"OFFICIAL SECRETARY:plugears: :chatterbox: OF "STATE"(DEPENDS ON WHAT STATE AFTER A FEW COOL ONES:drink4: ) WILL REPORT FOR THURSDAY(HOPEFULLY) THE "WHERE, WHEN, WHO, WHY, AND HOW'S" WILL BE POSTED THEN:paddle: ..............:D :BSmeter:

Top Bottom