any good Deals on cats?

RXN

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think I may be looking for a new sled before the seasons up.
Currently riding a 2009 Crossfire 1000. I've been a bit hard on the old girl. So if the right deal comes along......

I think I would be after a 2012 to 2015 HCR 153 track.

I've started browsing dealer sites. But thought I'd ask on here as well.

Any info on the HCRs would be a great help as well.
In comparison with the M8000 from what I heard they are heavier wider and tougher.

Which is what I need.

RXN

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That's where both my Crossfires came from.
I might have to make a trip up there.

They have one HCR on their site.

RXN

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You already know my vote Ryan. T&T all the way. I'll be there tomorrow, I'll let them know to expect your call :D

Sounds good Justin.
I did fill out a finance sheet to see what I can finance the 2015 HCR for. It's the wrong colors. But I bet it'll be the right style of machine for me.

Hoping to make a trip up there on the 26th. Go look at it and see if it's for me.

Going to Calgary this weekend. My wife wants to visit her sister

kawasakikx250

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That's where both my Crossfires came from.
I might have to make a trip up there.

They have one HCR on their site.
We should see if they would give us a better deal if we both get anew machine. there prices right now are 100-200 higher then argyll

mur190

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We should see if they would give us a better deal if we both get anew machine. there prices right now are 100-200 higher then argyll
was that their online price or was that a phone call and tax in price? so many dealers post a smoking deal online but by the time they get all their "charges" in its a extra $1000 before tax, I always ask for the price loaded up on the deck driving away.

Cycle Works Red Deer

Supporting Vendors
Reaction score
Website
www.cycleworks.com
was that their online price or was that a phone call and tax in price? so many dealers post a smoking deal online but by the time they get all their "charges" in its a extra $1000 before tax, I always ask for the price loaded up on the deck driving away.

Our 2015 Cats are $10,000 ALL IN - Out The Door...If your headed to Calgary stop in and see us. Sorry no 12's, 13's, or 14's left and only a few 15's left to pick from

RXN

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ended up talking with Donna and Ally from T&T today. They were extremely helpful. Both my Crossfires came from T&T, so it looks like I'm a repeat customer.

I'll be picking up a 2015 HCR 153 this Friday.

Thanks everyone for replying.

And once again Thank you T&T power sports

DDrake

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ended up talking with Donna and Ally from T&T today. They were extremely helpful. Both my Crossfires came from T&T, so it looks like I'm a repeat customer.

I'll be picking up a 2015 HCR 153 this Friday.

Thanks everyone for replying.

And once again Thank you T&T power sports
So a good first run on the new sled would be a poker rally on Saturday. Athabasca or Swan Hills. Where are we goin Ryan?

Reactions: RXN

DDrake

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thought he was stuck goin to cow town this weekend.....

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 3 using Tapatalk.
Oops.. I forgot. Remember now that you reminded me.. Maybe he can talk his better half into drivin solo to Calgary.

RXN

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
She promised we could see Deadpool when we go to Calgary. I'll wait till we have more snow here before i run the HCR down here, I'm keeping the crossfire for that.

Dawizman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
She promised we could see Deadpool when we go to Calgary. I'll wait till we have more snow here before i run the HCR down here, I'm keeping the crossfire for that.

No kidding! The snow was lacking pretty heavy on the drive home. I was glad to see a few inches of fresh when I got home though, and few more inches of fresh today!

Top Bottom