Any GM techs? (duramax water pump)

ABKTM

Reaction score
My snap on tool guy is taking FOREVER to get me the tools I need to do this, and I need it done in the next couple of weeks, its getting to the point where I don't think I"ll have the time,

Anyone want to do this job? I've got the water pump here. I'm in south Edmonton but can probably get anywhere in the city... PM me

its an 03 DMax

Jordan

slomo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My snap on tool guy is taking FOREVER to get me the tools I need to do this, and I need it done in the next couple of weeks, its getting to the point where I don't think I"ll have the time,

Anyone want to do this job? I've got the water pump here. I'm in south Edmonton but can probably get anywhere in the city... PM me

its an 03 DMax

Jordan
i can do it 7.5 hrs x $45 p/hr i live on the south side drop off
and can have done over weekend

rmk 800 144

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

its an 03 DMax

Jordan

Did u look at prinssesauto? Don't know what u need or if they have it.

ABKTM

Reaction score
I haven't looked there. Now its down to a time crunch time with every weekend booked up with something.

LOL when I bought the truck I looked at all data and it said 6.0 flat, now I just looked at mitchell and it says 7.5. Sneaky.

J

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i've done it in 4.... u will also need the extra out side tube gaskets too...

the one that goes up from the pump... there is an o ring there....

plus the tool i have u don't have to take out the starter to hold the crank...

but i'm not in edddy so... just thought i'd give ya the heads up on the extra seals....

oh ya shop key says 7.5 too.... wow just about 1/2 the time cool

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I haven't looked there. Now its down to a time crunch time with every weekend booked up with something.

LOL when I bought the truck I looked at all data and it said 6.0 flat, now I just looked at mitchell and it says 7.5. Sneaky.

J

thats cause its called 1/2 data.... thats what i find with it anyways

slomo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Alldata says 5.9 hours, but mitchell says 7.5 hours............ Lol

c'mon slomo, you can doo it ;)

i could forward backward and upside down i work on them all day long but i dont negotiate on hrs and go by mitchell,you win on some things and lose on others welcome to the wonderful world of flat rate:d

medler

I love guns
Reaction score
i could forward backward and upside down i work on them all day long but i dont negotiate on hrs and go by mitchell,you win on some things and lose on others welcome to the wonderful world of flat rate:d

True that..

Top Bottom