any demos in southern alberta or are they all done?

noob

Reaction score
I'm probably late, but are there any demos in southern alberta. Didn't really see any come up, but would love to try a doo out. Ride with some and they sound so bloody quiet and smooth with lots of power.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think everything is wrapped up now Noob. Kuster was done last week and they didn`t have a western demo tour this year. I`m sure something will get fired up for next year with the T3 now introduced.

noob

Reaction score
I think everything is wrapped up now Noob. Kuster was done last week and they didn`t have a western demo tour this year. I`m sure something will get fired up for next year with the T3 now introduced.

you got any extras coming in for the fall? just read a couple of posts and assumed your a dealer or am I wrong. I would love to try one.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I`m sure 1 or 2 will spring loose. We did over 120 of them and there always is a 2-3% failure rate on the spring program with peeps backing out for whatever reason. Keep in touch as you are than welcome to try mine next year if you want to try one out first. Neil and his crew bought 3 from me and will be turboing them with the TSS setup if you want to try a boosted one next winter.

noob

Reaction score
I`m sure 1 or 2 will spring loose. We did over 120 of them and there always is a 2-3% failure rate on the spring program with peeps backing out for whatever reason. Keep in touch as you are than welcome to try mine next year if you want to try one out first. Neil and his crew bought 3 from me and will be turboing them with the TSS setup if you want to try a boosted one next winter.

think i would keep it stock. i snowchecked a boost it viper, a 15 pro for my 13 year old kid and thinking of another stocker to have to ride with him when he comes. For sure I'll keep tabs on ya and we can hook up so I can try one. Keep me posted also if you have someone back out on a snowcheck.

Top Bottom