Any Carpenters looking for work

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
Just throwing this out there....

I work for a small commercial construction outfit and we are going to need a carpenter/laborer for Sylvan lake AB and could also use one in the Edmonton area. If interested PM me and I'll forward you an e-mail or Fax # to send a resume too.

current first-aid would be a bonus.

Ian

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
What type of carpenter are you looking for?

general construction carpenter... formwork, operate bobcat, help with concrete pours, build roof parapets, install door hardware, backing, pump water from excavations, task layout for subtrades, sweep, clean, hoarding, drywall, roofing... ect..ect..ect..

Basically a carpenter who has a general idea of commercial building erection and is not one of those "thats not a carpenters job" types, we are a small company who run with the big boys.... even as the safety manager I have spent time on site helping out with concrete pours, dock levelling, hoarding install, and demolition.

TheLonelyIsland

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
general construction carpenter... formwork, operate bobcat, help with concrete pours, build roof parapets, install door hardware, backing, pump water from excavations, task layout for subtrades, sweep, clean, hoarding, drywall, roofing... ect..ect..ect..

Basically a carpenter who has a general idea of commercial building erection and is not one of those "thats not a carpenters job" types, we are a small company who run with the big boys.... even as the safety manager I have spent time on site helping out with concrete pours, dock levelling, hoarding install, and demolition.

i will be learning how to run bobcat and do some of the other stuff you mentioned but i wont be in alberta:(

Top Bottom