Another stolen sled

Slamnek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I came home from fort mac yesterday afternoon and found my sled was gone. We had fresh snow from the day before and my neighbor heard a sled go done the road at around 1:30 am. The guys had obviously scoped out my sled because they drove it away so they would have had to switch out the mpem and have there own DESS teather. I followed the tracks 40 km north of kitscoty on hwy 897 and lost the tracks at the turn off to Tulliby lake and onion lake. Those simmons ski's are easy to follow!! I do have insurance but i am gonna miss that sled. So long ol' girl, my you introduce your new owner to fence or a big f*&%$ing tree!

Here's acouple of pics, its an 2005 800 151, 2006 X seat, and brand new freeride bars and a ROX adjustable 6-8" riser, RKT head, crankshop pipe, MBRP can, V-force reeds, snow elimiators, team secondary and simmons ski's.

Attachments

• my sled.jpg
    my sled.jpg
    90.1 KB · Views: 821
  • IMG00122.jpg
    IMG00122.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 818

badss

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
sorry for your luck Slamnek....too bad they wouldn't of run outta gas and you caught up with whoever the low life scum suckin worthless peice of oxygen scavenging feces faced jerk off was that stole your ride! Karma's a beotch...we'll keep an eye open around Slave...those reserves must have one helluva a bunch a sleds lined up in the bush!

DownhillBill

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That sucks...:(:(:( Very nice looking sled! Insurance = on to bigger and better things?:d:beer:

barleyfarmer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That sucks!Hopefully the douchbags that stole have to mourn a couple of overdoses or sled deaths out of it!

HiLlClImB911

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sorry to hear about the sled :( Useless French toast sons a bytches, hope you can get it back or replaced.

P_ZIZZ

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I live just down the road from you and have seen you drive by on the sled. I have been home for the last month and a half due to a broken ankle but i never herd the sled go by my place. Sorry to hear you lost your baby but im going to make sure all my stuff is locked up tight now! I thought this town was a bit safer than that :-(

OOC ZigZag

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I came home from fort mac yesterday afternoon and found my sled was gone. We had fresh snow from the day before and my neighbor heard a sled go done the road at around 1:30 am. The guys had obviously scoped out my sled because they drove it away so they would have had to switch out the mpem and have there own DESS teather. I followed the tracks 40 km north of kitscoty on hwy 897 and lost the tracks at the turn off to Tulliby lake and onion lake. Those simmons ski's are easy to follow!! I do have insurance but i am gonna miss that sled. So long ol' girl, my you introduce your new owner to fence or a big f*&%$ing tree!

Here's acouple of pics, its an 2005 800 151, 2006 X seat, and brand new freeride bars and a ROX adjustable 6-8" riser, RKT head, crankshop pipe, MBRP can, V-force reeds, snow elimiators, team secondary and simmons ski's.

They got mine a month ago hope he gets sucked into the tunnel and throttle sticks wide open. Love my new one but it sucks waiting for insurance to pony up.

Hillclimber

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sorry to hear about your loss that was a sweet looking sled. and just before mm4 to how lame.

Snohog

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
it sucks hearing about another stolen sled, best of luck to ya

OnlyPolaris

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ya you will never see that sled again. Had a couple stolen last year. one has never been found. the other driven down the grid so long the ski's wore right off it. Found it in some farmers field out by onion lake. just tell insurance you don't want it back and get your money.

Slamnek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I hoping insurance does'nt screw me too hard. I'm not sure what blue book is on that sled probably around 4g. To me its worth more but isn't that always the case. There's only 400km on the rkt top end kit, pipe coating, and v-force reeds.

OnlyPolaris

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i know when ours were stolen we made a list of all the accessories on it and provided reciepts and we were paid for them. dealer with insurance when ours were stolen was the easiest thing i ever did. that was aviva.

Murminator

Timber King
Reaction score
That sucks friggin thieves......well hate to say if it travels through Valemount they won't catch it :ignore:

Top Bottom