Another stolen sled

Work2Ride

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I remember riding with Whole_Control and PowderChowda saying how much you loved that sled. I hope you get back all what you put into it, might be difficult to justify your labour. We sometimes "forget" to up the value on our insurance after improvements on the machine.

Slamnek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i have'nt heard anything yet and at this point i hope they don't find it unless its a write off and i can buy it back cheap then use the rest of the cash to fix and upgrade.

Slamnek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well Intact insurance now has a customer for life! They gave me more for my sled than I had expected and now am looking at a really nice 09 M8 or possibly a new one. I can't wait to try something new as i have been riding a summit for a long time.

P_ZIZZ

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
good to hear! You will like the m sleds i think and if you need a test ride let me know mines just sitting here cause of my busted ankle!! haha

Slamnek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That sucks P_zizz, I just picked up a sweet 09 M8 162. You will hear it go past your house today probably a couple of times.

P_ZIZZ

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
right on!! well enjoy and we will have to get together and go for a rip at the end of the month i should be good to go by then!

Top Bottom