Another Newbie

BIGFOOT

Reaction score
Hello all, I'm new to Snow and Mud, recently moved to Whitecourt

Hey 'uuoody' Welcome here to Snow and Mud. Take a trip around & discover all this Great site has to offer if ya have not already. Tell us a story on your ride or rides. Pictures are welcome also.... Enjoy the site. How do you like Whitecourt & where did ya move from ? :)

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
WELCOME ABOARD UUOODY!!! ENJOY THE SITE, AND BE SURE TO POST YOUR MEMBER FLAG/PIN ON THE "MEMBERMAP" ON THE FRONT FORUM PAGE, JUST DOWN THE LEFT SIDE...... LOTS OF WHITECOURT MEMBERS ON THIS SITE....

GRD

Reaction score
Welcome to the site... Big crew from your area here.

uuoody

Reaction score
I moved from GP in December. My neighbor is big in the snowmobile club, and turned me on to this, but I don't know his logon. I am in China right now, and my internet availability is hit and miss. I have an old Kodiac, looking to upgrade to a Rhino or RZR, can't decide which.

Gunny

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the site uuoody :common001::common001:...... What ya do'in in China ?? :headscratch3: (If I may ask)

Later ...
Gunny :thumbsup2:

uuoody

Reaction score
I am working on a jack up drilling rig, as a cementer. I just got off and will be quadding this weekend. I wish I was sledding though, I just got a newer phazer before I left.

Gunny

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sounds interesting ;).... if ya like that sorta thing. By that I mean, being in a foreign country. I've been to a few & don't really care to do it anymore.:nono: :patriot:
Well, be safe this weekend :bike: & like everyone has said, welcome to the site. :Happy6::Happy6:

Later ....
Gunny :thumbsup2:

Top Bottom