Another Newb

Badass69

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just doing the intro thing. I am from around Westlock ( Pickardville area actually) and see there is a lot of talk on this forum about Long Island Park and what not. Have ridden there enough for a lifetime..... Lol. I have a friend that owns a home in Larkspur so it's good for staging for us if we do ride out there.

Looks to be an excess of local members which means I may see some of you at some point in real life! Nice change!

Mare

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Welcome to S&M. I to am close to P Ville. We dont have summer toys, but we ride sleds, so if you are into winter fun and ever wanna hook up for a ride, send me a message.

Badass69

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well thank you! I don't own a sled and most of my wintertime activities avoid as much outdoors as possible so.... that won't work. I spend enough time outside in the winter with problems at work I don't have any desire to play in it......Yet. This winter I hope to finally get my little turbo'ed Chev truck project completed, but it always boils down to time!

No matter though. Thanks again!

randyt

Reaction score
am also new to this site, I ride winter and summer toys,
always lookin 4 ppl to ride with,keep in touch could probally hook up for a few rides
Randyt

sideswiped

Reaction score
hey im in the westlock area to well im in rochester but im looking for some new ppl too ride with too let me know. ps that ps in the pic is sold lol

Badass69

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hey im in the westlock area to well im in rochester but im looking for some new ppl too ride with too let me know. ps that ps in the pic is sold lol

Thanks for the hijack....... cause I am apparently not good enough for you anymore....... LOL :)

Mare

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the hijack....... cause I am apparently not good enough for you anymore....... LOL :)

Well Im trying to get my dirt bike running, so if I do. I will have a summer toy to play with. You know where I can find a CR125 motor???

Badass69

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well Im trying to get my dirt bike running, so if I do. I will have a summer toy to play with. You know where I can find a CR125 motor???

Offhand no. But I am a kijiji fiend among other sites and if I find something I can forward it you.

Top Bottom