Another dealership goes down.

Snowdin

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sad times I think. The Whitecourt Yamaha dealership is going down. I wish this stupid economy would pick up and get going.:(

badss

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sad times I think. The Whitecourt Yamaha dealership is going down. I wish this stupid economy would pick up and get going.:(

too bad they couldn't hold on as the winter sounds like it should be really busy...need more than one winter. Probrably some bargains on stuff then I'd imagine...

ICANAM

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I thinks it's more than just the economy. There is alot more competition in the pleasure craft department these days. Most of the major quad manufacturers have a side by side now and from what I can tell, the Rhino doesn't have the market cornered anymore. Along with the Yamaha's power steering. Alot of chinese quads and side by sides are being built and sold too. It's a real bummer that another business has to suffer from this.

sumx54

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.absoluteadventure.ca
Its funny how Yamaha in WCT goes down and Polaris opens up shop across the street. We'll see how that goes I guess. Not much left for deals at the Yammy shop. At 50% off all the good stuff went quick.

Top Bottom