An orginial sledbettie

scotts

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My mother in about 1972. A women I will always look up to and admire for her silent resolve and determination to be being a truely strong individual and capable person.

scotts

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
d15b6bfc-34dc-6c76.jpg

scotts

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hell ya. She could do anything. My dad hated sleds. Mainly due to that one she is riding. She taught me to ride, trying to find the pic with her and I on that same machine when I was about 5 taken around the same time.
Mostly she taught me that women are capable of anything if they put there minds to it.

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hell ya. She could do anything. My dad hated sleds. Mainly due to that one she is riding. She taught me to ride, trying to find the pic with her and I on that same machine when I was about 5 taken around the same time.
Mostly she taught me that women are capable of anything if they put there minds to it.

Scotts.. I'm hugging you with my mind. I can't tell you how awesome that pic is. My kids and I are looking at it right now and sharing in appreciation.
very cool.

scotts

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Scotts.. I'm hugging you with my mind. I can't tell you how awesome that pic is. My kids and I are looking at it right now and sharing in appreciation.
very cool.

Awww and I've been giving you mind hugs ever since you changed your avatar..

Aaaaand I just noticed you changed it again. Making this post really really lame.:(

scotts

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Through the course of events and because iam an opinionated loudmouth ive gotten the oppertunity to hear several sides to this story the right or wrong of it being irrevelent to me.Through a similar course of events i have also been able to meet and ride with a small few of the "betties", dare i even use that term.
I guess my underlining point here is seeing the same look of joy on their faces that is apparent on my mothers in the picture. Somewhere, someone or perhaps all of you have lost sight of the true purpose behind you joint endevor, that being the joy and escape provided by this sport, pastime or passion whatever you may call it.
All of you are spoiling a golden oppertunity to promote and further a cause dear to your hearts.Do you honestly belive that polaris or arctic cat or almost any of your sponsers give a rats ass about any of you, you are marketing campaign, period. To those same sponsers please spare me your rebuttal that you are passionate about the women,the sport, what have you,. that may be true but the primary reason is the buck.
You have taken what you love and turned it into a job and a source of frustration, You women need to get on your sleds and sit on the crest of a ridgeline somewhere looking across into an untouched powder bowl and maybe you will all be reminded as to why you are doing this again.
ive said my piece, said it over and over again really, just sorry it had to come to all this grief for all of you.

scotts

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
And yet we can deterioate into enless threads on blowjobs and genital grooming, Why are people always the most offended by the truth???

No car info for you.:nono:

Top Bottom