Amisk & Long Lake

jimmyjambo

Reaction score
Does anyone know if you can quad south of Amisk lake and east of Long lake to a lake called Figure Lake?:rino:

gforce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i doo believe we were lost in there once.hmmmmmm guess ya can!:d

SHREK1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know if you can quad south of Amisk lake and east of Long lake to a lake called Figure Lake?:rino:

yes you can , contact don on here , he runs a thread under long lake , he knows the area the best out there , good at givin ya the scoop

jimmyjambo

Reaction score
Sounds good. found that thread that is great. do you have a place out there?
we are going this weekend going to try to get to Figure lake or maybe even Hanmore?

mudboy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sounds good. found that thread that is great. do you have a place out there?
we are going this weekend going to try to get to Figure lake or maybe even Hanmore?

Live at by waskatenau. Have another 7 acres which we camp on outby boyle. Been in the area for alomst 20 years now

mudboy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
no
Not yet. Been trying to find out who to contact to get invovled. Seems a little hard to find out contact info

SHREK1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ya I had the same problem , saw them at the sled show last fall gave them my email address , told them to drop me a line and never heard anything , lack of snow got me going west instead , but through the summer like to get out and clean some trails , help out where i can , see in the thorhild paper that they just got a grant for trail development , so i know they are still functioning , will track them down this spring thou

mudboy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Let me know if you can. I know they will be developing some new trails and last summer did some repairs on one of the cabins. MAybe it is a secrete group and we have to figure out the special knock or pass word to get in

jimmyjambo

Reaction score
Let me know if you can. I know they will be developing some new trails and last summer did some repairs on one of the cabins. MAybe it is a secrete group and we have to figure out the special knock or pass word to get in

lol:thumbsup2:had to get up off the floor after that!! i just dont know if a guy would want into a secert group with a cabin in the sticks. sure would be willing to help out with trails:d

Top Bottom