Aluminum Sled Deck....

powdergod

Reaction score
Hey all...Just got a new truck and figured that it deserved a new deck. Have been swearing at the metal decks for a while now and want to know what brand of aluminum decks are popular. Thanks!:beer:

xpsledneck

Reaction score
cross trax makes a nice deck and if it is a short box i think they make one of the nicest removable extensions on the market.

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Rivershore Boats in Kamloops (250-851-2628) make great decks. Talk to James and ask about the decks he has built for a guy in Elkford. I designed them and he built them. Did an great job!

Fold down sides so that you still have a box. I haul firewood, construction materials, sleds, quads, etc. and have never looked back.

If you don't want to get rid of the box, he builds decks similar to Marathon's but I don't know if they are the same quality. All I can advise on are the decks he has built for me.

Attachments

• 100_5018.jpg
    100_5018.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 443
  • IMG_0138.jpg
    IMG_0138.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 426
Reaction score
I believe James packed up and moved to PG ! if I'm not mistaken he said there was a better market for boats there!?!?

knizer8hun

Reaction score
hey all...just got a new truck and figured that it deserved a new deck. Have been swearing at the metal decks for a while now and want to know what brand of aluminum decks are popular. Thanks!:beer:

buy the full lotus !!

Mr.Plow

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
go for a Marathon, am running a 7 foot model with there additonal 18" fold over extention and it works great. no problems.

powdergod

Reaction score
Thanks to all that gave input regarding decks...I have just bought the Marathon Deck and can't wait to install it and finish the spring riding season in style!!! Cheers!!!:d

Top Bottom