Alumimnum Welder

whickey

Reaction score
I turned my wifes sled on it's side the other night and seen some cracks in the tunnel. Right at the front by the drive. Don't know how long it has been there but it is about 1/2 inch long. Anyone know of a alumimum welder that can give it a zap. I don't want to have to change the tunnel since she is a very easy rider and the sled only goes to the mountians twice a year. It's a 2003 MC600 with a 136". Or any other suggestions.

kgr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
GEE and GEE racing in Leduc, is the best alumimnum welder i know. he has successfully welded every alum. peice i have ever brought to him. From chain cases to wheels.

whickey

Reaction score
I acutally used him like 8 yrs ago for a peice of alum. I was not to sure if he was still around or not. From what I can remember he was really cheap to.

kgr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Tim's the best, all around!

Teth-Air

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I turned my wifes sled on it's side the other night and seen some cracks in the tunnel. Right at the front by the drive. Don't know how long it has been there but it is about 1/2 inch long. Anyone know of a alumimum welder that can give it a zap. I don't want to have to change the tunnel since she is a very easy rider and the sled only goes to the mountians twice a year. It's a 2003 MC600 with a 136". Or any other suggestions.

Alot of those types of repairs have been accomplished by doubling up on the aluminum and riveting. If there is room.

Barry Barton

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
my daughters sled was ripped at the sturup bad ok he boyfried hit a creek wall at 100 km a hr u can imagine the damage the guys at mountain magic had me fix it with 50.000 stainless steel and rivits worked great
good luck

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
GEE and GEE racing in Leduc, is the best alumimnum welder i know. he has successfully welded every alum. peice i have ever brought to him. From chain cases to wheels.

He does great work...

Top Bottom