Almost Time!!

SledMamma

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It's official: summer is nearly over :) Costco has snow suits and Christmas wrap put out on its shopping floor. That means it is almost time for the BRAAAP and CARVE show!!! Yesssss....

Just in time, cuz things are getting upside down in this summer heat. Soon we will do less of this:

And more of this:

Last edited:

Stompin Tom

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It's official: summer is nearly over :) Costco has snow suits and Christmas wrap put out on its shopping floor. That means it is almost time for the BRAAAP and CARVE show!!! Yesssss....

Just in time, cuz things are getting upside down in this summer heat. Soon we will do less of this:

And more of this:

somebodies got a truckers tan!

adamg

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Let me know when Costco has the aluminum snow shovel that works for sledding. I tried very hard to grab one last year but the local Costco never had them, even when people were claiming it did. :<

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Those upside down boards look like the same company that made Left handed hammer's....... :rolling:

Bnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
PG is fawked. Especially when people start complaining about the 'heat' after a couple three days of mid to high 20's lol.

OOC ZigZag

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
PG is fawked. Especially when people start complaining about the 'heat' after a couple three days of mid to high 20's lol.

No chit it's like 3 to 3 1/2 months before ride time. Just got the parasail untangled lol.

OOC ZigZag

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

And more of this:

Get rid of the paddle boards and get some HP on the water and the time will pass quicker.

Highfly

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Let me know when Costco has the aluminum snow shovel that works for sledding. I tried very hard to grab one last year but the local Costco never had them, even when people were claiming it did. :<

Some one went in (probably a dealer) bought the whole box of shovels at the Cross Iron Mills Costco last year. My wife found them and I went back the next morning ALL gone.

TPOWER

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well The Summit River Lodge in Valemount BC has a fix for everyone, Check out our facebook link. We are promoting affordable family and friends getaways, After an adventurous day, Relax around the Campfire along our Glacier Fed Creek while the moon lights up the Albreda glacier

Quading up The beautiful Scenic Canoe Mountain right from the lodge, exactly 17.2 kms from lodge to snow line , bring a toboggan and go for a sled ride.
Boating through the majestic Kinbasket Lake.
Golfing, Hiking, Fishing
CLICK ON THE LINK AND CHECK OUT THE PHOTOS JUST TAKEN LAST WEEK ON TOP OF CANOE MOUNTAIN AND KINBASKET LAKE BOAT TRIP
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Summit-River-Lodge-Resort-and-Campground/196849200403683

OOC ZigZag

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
7907464_87.jpg Ahhh summer

SledMamma

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

PFFFT!! But can those bimbos stand on their head on a paddle board in the middle of open water?? I think not!!

On a side note: I also agree that it is a little weird that Costco has winter items out so early ?!? Christmas gift wrap in the same aisle as snorkel sets and barbeques???

I AM enjoying the summer in PG, but it is really short here. I can appreciate the longer days and am loving my early morning runs in the sunshine and bikini clad days on the beach BUUUTTTTT.... I can never quite get over the feeling that I am just passing the days until I can go sledding :) I am not bitching about the nice weather we have had recently (it is rare enough and could end at any random moment), I just got a little giddy today when I saw the winter coats... I'm sure there are a few people on this forum who understand the feeling...

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
PFFFT!! But can those bimbos stand on their head on a paddle board in the middle of open water?? I think not!!

On a side note: I also agree that it is a little weird that Costco has winter items out so early ?!? Christmas gift wrap in the same aisle as snorkel sets and barbeques???

I AM enjoying the summer in PG, but it is really short here. I can appreciate the longer days and am loving my early morning runs in the sunshine and bikini clad days on the beach BUUUTTTTT.... I can never quite get over the feeling that I am just passing the days until I can go sledding :) I am not bitching about the nice weather we have had recently (it is rare enough and could end at any random moment), I just got a little giddy today when I saw the winter coats... I'm sure there are a few people on this forum who understand the feeling...

Awesome!!! I'm catchin what you be thrown down sista........... 9:09 it was dark tonight!!!! yippeee!!! It's getting closer!!

OOC ZigZag

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Point is Summer rocks so do bikinis. 30 years of sleddin and I love it like I love the water in the summer after all its all h2o just in a diffrent form.

goodngrubby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

And more of this:

Jeebus Richelle, I could eat a can of alphabet soup and sh!t out a smarter comment. haha j/k, well not really, just saying. I haven't even seen the water yet this year, let alone wishing for snow already. Tell Jeremy I'm sorry I missed him last week...next time for sure.

Top Bottom