Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That's some goood photo shopping skills there. 😉😁😱

Sent from my Shoe Phone

TKrebs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
QUOTE=jonw;1917251]

Seasons not over yet Jonny. I may also need to try that pushbar apparatus you have there on your Pro again in April.[
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]

Staple_STI

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Buddy of mine had an 09 PTEC go down this past weekend. No compression in the chain side cylinder.

As much fun as it was to see a DOO go down, made for a hectic day.

Newmanater90

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ya what happened? And if i had a dollar for every time i towed a polaris id have a toonie and an arctic cat well id have a loonie! Things break down they are all machines!

jonw

Reaction score
We rode the day in renshaw about an hour into our ride it died and wouldn't start. After about half an hour of pulling and jiggling wires it finally started up and ran like it was bran new and worked like it should for acouple hours then it stopped again. We fiddled with it for another hour or so and finally after tons of pulls it fired up and once again ran perfect allowing us to get it back to the trail where it died again and wouldn't restart. Must be some sort of sensor because It didn't even make an effort to start the majority of the pulls but when it decided to start it ran like it was new.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We rode the day in renshaw about an hour into our ride it died and wouldn't start. After about half an hour of pulling and jiggling wires it finally started up and ran like it was bran new and worked like it should for acouple hours then it stopped again. We fiddled with it for another hour or so and finally after tons of pulls it fired up and once again ran perfect allowing us to get it back to the trail where it died again and wouldn't restart. Must be some sort of sensor because It didn't even make an effort to start the majority of the pulls but when it decided to start it ran like it was new.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
At least its got some try. Better than the other way around. Lol.

yammyman

Reaction score
Mine died like that a few days ago. To bad I was 4 bowls back @ Eagle Pass. Only cost me $800 to tow it out, vertically!

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Here's a better pick of the doo yanking the po

sent while I should be drinking tea's

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1394982736472.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1394982736472.jpg
    111.5 KB · Views: 187
Top Bottom