HONDA310R

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
AS POSTED TODAY IN BIGFOOTS CHAT BOX!!!

Thursday 9:34 <sledbunny> femme i am not that good..just well trained..lol

Sledpiggy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sledbunny is perfect! I am amazed at how much she does, she is such a sweet and caring individual. I could never be as good as her, so I won't even try. :d

Taminator

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
AS POSTED TODAY IN BIGFOOTS CHAT BOX!!!

Thursday 9:34 <sledbunny> femme i am not that good..just well trained..lol

Power to sledbunny! You take good care of your man...and his buddies...and your home...and your kids...and your biz....go girl!!! :wtg:

Although thruthfully I am one of those who says "I am proud to be 'untrained' and I work hard to keep it that way!" Sledbunny and I are of a different mindset...but I sincerly admire who she is and what she does and can't wait to meet her! :D

Me on the otherhand...well, hubby does his own laundry, we share the housework although I do the detail work, and we both cook even if I cook more...and after sledding he gets some cheese and a few snacks for the ride home...if he remembers to pack them :D
I grew up that way, my mom and dad are the same. There are still definite 'pink' jobs and 'blue' jobs still, but there are far more 'purple' jobs!!!

Sledpiggy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Power to sledbunny! You take good care of your man...and his buddies...and your home...and your kids...and your biz....go girl!!! :wtg:

Although thruthfully I am one of those who says "I am proud to be 'untrained' and I work hard to keep it that way!" Sledbunny and I are of a different mindset...but I sincerly admire who she is and what she does and can't wait to meet her! :D

Me on the otherhand...well, hubby does his own laundry, we share the housework although I do the detail work, and we both cook even if I cook more...and after sledding he gets some cheese and a few snacks for the ride home...if he remembers to pack them :D
I grew up that way, my mom and dad are the same. There are still definite 'pink' jobs and 'blue' jobs still, but there are far more 'purple' jobs!!!

Cale and I are the same!! He does his own laundry, we share the housework and sled work. He tends to organize the truck, trailer and sleds for our trips but I will do the grocery shopping (yuck!). We both cook, he cooks more (because he has the patience) but I will do the dishes... We are a team! :D

Pistonbroke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sledbunny is perfect! I am amazed at how much she does, she is such a sweet and caring individual. I could never be as good as her, so I won't even try. :d

Horsechit! Now get in the kitchen and make me some pah!

:rollinglaugh::rollinglaugh::rollinglaugh::rollinglaugh::rollinglaugh:

Last edited by a moderator:

HONDA310R

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
horsechit! Now get in the kitchen and make me some pah!

:rollinglaugh::rollinglaugh::rollinglaugh::rollinglaugh::rollinglaugh:

bahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahhahahahhahahahhahahhahahahhahahhahahahhahahhahahhahahahhahahhahahhahhahahhhahahhahahhahhaha

sledbunny

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well I will start off my thanking all you ladies for the very nice comments. I really suck at trying to type what I wanna say without sounding like a dork. I like to joke about being trained but the truth of the matter is that 22 years ago when we got married and decided to start a family. We made the decision that one of us would be at home all the time with the kids. I was the prime canidate for that position. When we first were starting out, my hubby was hardly at home. He was on the road trucking in the oilfield. He works long hard hours and was gone for a very long time. He missed many of birthdays, anniverseries, christmas, etc. Mean while I am at home, raising kids, and running the day to day operations. We gave up alot in the beginning but it has paid off. And since he works so hard so I can live in the lap of luxury (ha ha ha) I feel that I can do my part by helping out and getting everything ready so he can head out to the hills and enjoy ourselves. I figure that since he works so very hard, I can do my part by helping him out.. Okay it sounding dorky but I am sure you get the picture.. And I try to pull my weight equally or somewhat equally... LOL I do realize that not everyone is in the same situation and we all have to do whatever it takes for our relationships to work and last. As long as we are all healthy and happy in the end that is all that matters...:d

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
Dork.................:eek::d

Well I will start off my thanking all you ladies for the very nice comments. I really suck at trying to type what I wanna say without sounding like a dork. I like to joke about being trained but the truth of the matter is that 22 years ago when we got married and decided to start a family. We made the decision that one of us would be at home all the time with the kids. I was the prime canidate for that position. When we first were starting out, my hubby was hardly at home. He was on the road trucking in the oilfield. He works long hard hours and was gone for a very long time. He missed many of birthdays, anniverseries, christmas, etc. Mean while I am at home, raising kids, and running the day to day operations. We gave up alot in the beginning but it has paid off. And since he works so hard so I can live in the lap of luxury (ha ha ha) I feel that I can do my part by helping out and getting everything ready so he can head out to the hills and enjoy ourselves. I figure that since he works so very hard, I can do my part by helping him out.. Okay it sounding dorky but I am sure you get the picture.. And I try to pull my weight equally or somewhat equally... LOL I do realize that not everyone is in the same situation and we all have to do whatever it takes for our relationships to work and last. As long as we are all healthy and happy in the end that is all that matters...:d

Pistonbroke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
cartman home.jpg

Taminator

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Yeah, what a dork...LOL :D That's awesome and I did pick up in past posts that was how your relationship worked. I agree, we do what we have to to make our lives and relationships work best for us. In the same situation I'd be the same way and I would do my best to do my part. But with no kids, we both have seperate businesses...whole different ball of wax...whole different way of living! Sometimes though I would love to try the more traditional role :D (but not if I had to give up sledding :eek:)

-LadyDirt-

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Cheers to that:beer:

johndeereman346

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

What a wonderful wife. glad some people know what it takes to get the reward.

Top Bottom