Alder Flatts!!!!

JayBec

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
When to check out the scene at the Flats for the first time and man was there evr some nice mud, trails were nice, and its nice and close to where i camp ( buck lake ), ill be goin there again for the May long if any 1 wants to hook up let me know

mat

Reaction score
Do you have directions for the staging area? I was thinking going up there this week end, What is the situation there? Any ban ?

gforce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
they used to put a poker rally on there..it was a great time..too bad they dont doo that anymore..ya good mud there!:beer:

N0fx_oo

Reaction score
When to check out the scene at the Flats for the first time and man was there evr some nice mud, trails were nice, and its nice and close to where i camp ( buck lake ), ill be goin there again for the May long if any 1 wants to hook up let me know

I'll be out in Buck Lake building a deck for most of the weekend, but hope to get a chance Saturday or Sunday to get out to alder flatts. Maybe I'll see you out there, I ll be on a green kodiak 450 with and camo kodiak 450 behind me, thats the fiance. Come by and say hi. Went beginning of April and it was great.

N0fx_oo

Reaction score
were do you park when you go to alder flats?

Hey Byron,

So go 5k or so past alder flatts all gravel. On your right hand side you will see Rose Creek educational park sign or some crap, go past that. Then you'll pass a trail sign for x-country skiing keep going and then next sign should be Rose creek sign, pull in there and unload. Should be a big pile of scrap metal and some buildings in the parking lot. Have fun.

KINGQUAD

Reaction score
Hey Byron,

So go 5k or so past alder flatts all gravel. On your right hand side you will see Rose Creek educational park sign or some crap, go past that. Then you'll pass a trail sign for x-country skiing keep going and then next sign should be Rose creek sign, pull in there and unload. Should be a big pile of scrap metal and some buildings in the parking lot. Have fun.

Hey Mike,
how far is Em-Te town from that staging area?

N0fx_oo

Reaction score
Hey Mike,
how far is Em-Te town from that staging area?

Hi,

Not sure about the KMS I would assume 40MAX. (10 kms east on 13 then 20kms on Highway 22 South and then west for 10kms).

Here is a link to a map

EmTe Town, Alberta, Canada, North America

PS on this map Alder Flats is located just above the Higway22 sign.

Hope this helps, I've never been but let me know how it goes. Heard good things.

Byron

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
okay thats were me and my dad and a whole bunch of friends went it was emte town

LOOOTS of mud when we went it was really fun

JayBec

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
when i was there i just parked at the rose creek park and unloaded there, their were like 6-7 holiday trailers all of which had quads. The mud was pretty awesome, trails are pretty sweet.
If im off on sunday ill be goin back for a ride, but for sure ill be there May long

Top Bottom