Alder Flats

Kevin

Reaction score
Hey,
Wondering if anyone has been to Alder Flats lately. Thinking of making a day run from Edm. Myself and 3 or 4 trail bike riders. Never been there before. Is this area suitable for dirt bikes aswell as quads? What is the best staging area to hit? Can't see much info at all on the site for this area. Hope someone can help me out, Thanks.
Kevin

Mtn-guy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Went to Alder Flats yesterday and it was some of the best mud riding I have ever done, I do not think it would very good for dirt bikes as every trail we were on was big mud holes every where. To get to the staging area you go through Alder Flats west for about six kms and there is a sign on the right that says Rose Creek staging area. Hope this helps.

Kevin

Reaction score
Thanks for the reply, your info is very helpful. I had a feeling it wouldn't be good for the dirt bikes this time. It's sometimes hard to find places suitable for both. Thanks again.
Kevin

Mtn-guy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Glad I could help. If you like mud with your quad you should try to hook up with some more quads and check it out.

KDX MIKE

Reaction score
Went to Alder Flats yesterday and it was some of the best mud riding I have ever done, I do not think it would very good for dirt bikes as every trail we were on was big mud holes every where. To get to the staging area you go through Alder Flats west for about six kms and there is a sign on the right that says Rose Creek staging area. Hope this helps.

IF YOU WANT LOTS OF DEEP MUD GO TO MEDICINE LAKE JUST PAST ALDER FLATS. MUSKEG AS FAR AS THE EYE CAN SEE!!

doitonall4

Reaction score
Last year we went to Alderflats with quads and bikes.. The bikes did okay but they worked their asses off all day to follow us and needed a tow a couple times too. There is some drier trails that we easy for the bikes tho

Camell

Reaction score
Has anyone been to alder flatts latley, i am thinking of going on sunday april 6th

Top Bottom