Alchohol And Friends (new/old)!!

MADPOW

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think it's time to come together and drink...I mean "meet" for a good bullsh!t, one of these days/nights in Red Deer/Sylvan,

Who's in and when? :d:beer::Cool9:

maybe exchange new riding areas of sleddin/quadin etc!

-Swede-

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think it's time to come together and drink...I mean "meet" for a good bullsh!t, one of these days/nights in Red Deer/Sylvan,

could i join in on Wi-Fi or something?

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca

99SUMMITX WILL BE BACK IN THE COUNTRY BY THIS WEEKEND.... HE HAS SET THEM UP IN THE PAST IN RED DEER, AND IT HAD A BIGGER TURNOUT THAN CALGARY DID..... BE PATIENT, AS HE'LL NEED A FEW DAYS TO UNWIND FROM HIS STRENUOUS MEXICO TRIP.........:d:beer::beer::beer::beer::d

MADPOW

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
99SUMMITX WILL BE BACK IN THE COUNTRY BY THIS WEEKEND.... HE HAS SET THEM UP IN THE PAST IN RED DEER, AND IT HAD A BIGGER TURNOUT THAN CALGARY DID..... BE PATIENT, AS HE'LL NEED A FEW DAYS TO UNWIND FROM HIS STRENUOUS MEXICO TRIP.........:d:beer::beer::beer::beer::d

Sounds great, I need to get out of this house! I'm gettin cabin fever!....dayum oil patch :mad: :d

Top Bottom