Longhorn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.longhornenergy.ca
Why?? :confused: Did I cut you off in traffic? :eek:

If so, I am very apologetic. :eek:

If not, are you coming to buy me a beer? :d :beer:

Haha, no you did not cut me off...I was driving by at 34kms/hr with a blown tranny trying to get to the Dodge dealer, so had lots of time to look at the truck and trailer LOL

And sadly Im not coming to buy you a beer either, although I could use one, but I am going to need all my money to fix my truck haha.

Was just curious who was in town, small town, nosy people like me...

Zacs

Supporting Vendors
Reaction score
Website
www.zacstracs.com
:( That's terrible about your truck. Hopefully it is an easier fix than you are expecting! :)

Yep...can't miss the truck! Lotsa decals.

Just coming back from teaching avy classes in Saskatoon & Regina.

Zacs

Supporting Vendors
Reaction score
Website
www.zacstracs.com
No kidding! Brrr!!!! Don't leave the room without the mittens. :eek:

Looks like tomorrow is no better. Lucky for me it is a 'get organized' computer day in the hotel room...heat cranked. Just to pretend that I'm in the tropics I'll take a break and check out the waterslide! :p

Longhorn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.longhornenergy.ca
No kidding! Brrr!!!! Don't leave the room without the mittens. :eek:

Looks like tomorrow is no better. Lucky for me it is a 'get organized' computer day in the hotel room...heat cranked. Just to pretend that I'm in the tropics I'll take a break and check out the waterslide! :p

Ya its gonna be cold tonight and tomorrow morning for sure! Too bad they wrecked the waterslide there now, used to be 2 really good slides, now 1 crappy one...Ive been to about a thousand bday parties there LOL.

If you need anything while in town, dont hesitate to let me know...

Longhorn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.longhornenergy.ca
Too bad about the slide. :( Guess I'll just tread water! lol

Thanks for your offer. Hopefully all is well. I think I'll run an extension cord out just to be sure.

I would still hit the slide, its just not as good as it used to be...

French onion soup in the restaurant is killer though! Order with Extra Cheese mmmm

Zacs

Supporting Vendors
Reaction score
Website
www.zacstracs.com
The food is good and crazy low prices. That's ok...it leaves more cash to tip the staff!
I come through here every November as I return from avalanche classes in Saskatchewan. Do you think there would be interest in some kind of avy training in town here?

Longhorn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.longhornenergy.ca
The food is good and crazy low prices. That's ok...it leaves more cash to tip the staff!
I come through here every November as I return from avalanche classes in Saskatchewan. Do you think there would be interest in some kind of avy training in town here?

Good to hear, but I see you forgot to plug the truck in LOL...No im not stalking, just had to run to the dealership a few times again this morning...

I would think there should be enough interest for sure..the issue is finding the one perfect day or night to get everyone in one spot...

A few of us from here had registered for the class in Fernie I believe in Jan, I backed out before I registered, and now I know a few others that have had things come up, they will still attend but big issues to make it work.

I know Jan at Trax 2 Treads has tried recently and had to cancel not enough bodies.

People here work real werid hours and times and out of town lots, very hard to commit to anything further than a few days away...

Thumper-darryl

Reaction score
You will see two trucks and trailers like this traveling every corner of the province this year, teaching Avy courses and going to Schools doing ATV and Sleds safety training to our school age kids. You will also see another trailer decaled up the same going to various club functions and events throughout the winter. The Alberta Snowmobile is very proud of our involvement with all aspects of snowmobiling all across the province, and glad that our fellow sledders see us traveling around.

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
You will see two trucks and trailers like this traveling every corner of the province this year, teaching Avy courses and going to Schools doing ATV and Sleds safety training to our school age kids. You will also see another trailer decaled up the same going to various club functions and events throughout the winter. The Alberta Snowmobile is very proud of our involvement with all aspects of snowmobiling all across the province, and glad that our fellow sledders see us traveling around.

A nice gesture and pro-active approach. Let the "people" know that the provincial organization is behind the grass root developments. My cudo's....

Top Bottom