Big Grump

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Me to

Screws up the look of the front end.

snotterite

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Too Bad So Sad the spot is rented out to Summer Sucks for Life. Find another spot Alta. Gov.

BIGFOOT

Reaction score
Are they going to supply the front holder also ?....... Donated all off my autos to the local land fill division for safe keeping ! :(;)

Culvert

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
thats my thoughts too BIGFOOT. pay for new plates and then have to go buy a new mounting bracket cause all mine are gone.
My last new vehicle I left the mount right at the dealers!! Maybe they will throw in a new one???

crashnburn

Reaction score
I voted no and also vehicle registration should be for as long as you own your vehicle not every year, another cash grab for the goverment!

krazy k

Reaction score
I also said no to the idea, if there was one on the front that means the photo guys can get you coming or going for whatever reasons.:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
I VOTED NO..... WHAT AN ABOSLUTE WASTE OF MONEY AND RESOURCES TO PRINT NEW PLATES.... ONTARIO HAS GONE WITH 7 DIGITS(INSTEAD OF 6) AND HAS STARTED USING 4 LETTERS(INSTEAD OF 3) --- THEY SAY THEY'LL RUN OUT OF PLATE #'S......... BULL!!! 1 DIGIT CAN HAVE 24 LETTERS/10 #'S... GO TO THE 4 LETTERS AND THAT GIVES YOU AN EXTRA MILLION PLATES OR SO........ WHO'S THE ROCKET SCIENTIST IN THE GOVERNMENT THAT WANTS THE NEW COLORS AND LOGOS TO MATCH HIS NEW "ESCALADE"?? I HOPE IT WAS THE GUY THAT WAS STUCK AT THE BORDER WHEN I WAS THERE, AND HE WAS SMUGGLING IN THE NEW 24" WHEELS AND TIRES!!!!!!!!!! MORE FRIGGIN' GOVERNMENT WASTE!!!!!!! JUST MY 2 CENTS:twocents:

bigdog67

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ain't that the truth...Claim it's for the public safety,WHAT A LOAD OF CRAP...Oh and by the way I voted...NO:realmad:

Summiteer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'M REALLY JUST WORRIED ABOUT THE VANITY PLATES.... WE HAVE 3 OF THEM ON OUR VEHICLES.... WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO THEM???? MAYBE THEY'LL CARRY THEM OVER???:confused:
I can't imagine that they'd make anyone Change plates, you'd think that they'd just phase them in as you get rid of the old ones. What'd they do when they went from Yellow to white? (you old guys out there)

Top Bottom